Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)

2 posters

Go down

Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) Empty Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)

Post by Goldenstar Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm

A black-furred she-cat padded out into the camp of TalonClan, green eyes scanning the area. The she-cat appeared to be looking for somecat, and her eyes finally landed on another she-cat standing a few tail-lengths away from her.
"Breezestar! I have made my decision to be a warrior for your clan. My mother and father have always told me to get out and toughen up, so I wish to learn how to be assertive!"
The cat mews while padding slowly to Breezestar. She sits down in front of the leader, and immediately waited for an answer.
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) Empty Re: Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Breezestar looked at the new cat with an irritated expression on her face. It was quite obvious to the intelligent cat that she was not in a good mood. However, she mewled with interest when she heard the proposal launched at her. "So you want to be a Warrior, huh? Alright then. Bring me 3 killed prey by nightfall, and then I shall welcome you into the Clan life."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar) Empty Re: Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)

Post by Goldenstar Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 pm

At this, Honeysong gulped.
"T-Three... KILLED prey?"
Her voice sounded as though such a task was impossible, and the cat instantly regret her decision to become a warrior. Honeysong had NEVER killed any prey before, so this was a very difficult task for her.
"Kill... Prey?" she repeated and then gulped. Her eyes were wide and her legs began to tremble.
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 pm

"Is there any other kind?" Breezestar said, a bit of a smirk showing. She looked at the other shecat skeptically. "Are you trying to say that you cannot kill a simple squirrel or bird? If so, you would not be a fit Warrior." She flicked her tail dissatisfactorily.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm

This jolted Honeysong and caused her to straighten up.
"N-No! I... I can definitely kill a squirrel or a bird..."
She almost cursed herself for having said that.
Foxdung! Oh, Honeysong, can't you just calm down? It's just a... A... Squirrel... An innocent squirrel who doesn't deserve what's coming to him... she thought, then shook her head to stop herself from thinking about how innocent the squirrel was.
I'm innocent too, and I need this more than the squirrel... Needs his life. He's better off in Squirrel Heaven, anyway...
"I-I'm going to go and kill those prey for you. I'll be back soon."
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:12 pm

"I'll be waiting." Breezestar mewled, curling in a comfortable area but keeping a vigilant watch on the area.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Honeysong gulped, and scrambled for the forest in search of any prey she could spot. Deciding that using her voice would be a good idea, she started to speak.
"Um, hello little birdies and other prey... I just want to talk to you. I kind of need your help to become a warrior, so if you could just please come out from wherever you are..."
She looked around for any sign of life, and managed to notice a bush rustle slightly, as if some prey was inside it and attempting to come out.
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down