Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration

3 posters

Go down

Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration Empty Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

I'm sure a good bit of us have played the Sonic Adventure games, have access to them, or have at least seen them. Sonic Adventure 2 was a huge part of my childhood, so I decided, why the hell not, make an RP out of it. So here's the basics. As we know, there are 3 types of stages. Well, I'm going to be slightly reinventing this. Of course there are still 3 types of stages. Run, Treasure, and Rampage. There are also 3 teams. Good, Neutral, and Evil. Meaning that there's at least 9 characters that can be in the RP. In basics

Run Stages- A character is given a long path or maze or something along those lines and they have to travel through. There are often many things hidden to be found and secret paths to be taken. Occasionally, upgrades will be required. Run Stages have pretty much the most speed and action of any other type.

Treasure Stages- These stages are treasure hunts, usually hunting for keys or jewels. These stages have much freedom, but at the cost of possibly getting stuck in an area. To get around these stages, most participants will require swimming and gliding ability.

Rampage Stages- In Rampage stages, everything goes to hell. You travel across some given amount of land trying to get to the end while all kinds of crap flies at you. Missiles, G.U.N Ships, Mechas, you name it. You will have to have genius for this stage, as you will most likely need some kind of robotic suit to help you through.

Now for the form.
Name:
Species:
Alignment:
Stage Type:
Ability:
Starting Equipment:
Team Leader? (Y or N.):
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration

Post by youarereta Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

(No personality or History!? WHAT IS THIS!?)
Name: Sper Nils
Species: Chameleon
Alignment: Neutral
Stage Type: Run
Ability: Can stick to walls or sometimes roofs, fast runner.
Starting Equipment: Sticky pad boots and gloves. small blade attached to his arm.
Team Leader? (Y or N.):

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration

Post by Darkmist Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm

It was also a big part of mine and you forgot boss stages

Name: "Hawke"
Species: Human
Alignment: Good
Stage Type: Ramage Stage
Ability: Glide from jetpack on mech and can shoot gun blast
Starting Equipment: Robot Mech
Team Leader? (Y or N.): N

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum