Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 8 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Rowan knew he couldn't just stand there and get eaten, but what could he do against something that looked armored, and flew?! He quickly unsheathed and sword just in case the opportunity presented itself and ran for the crowd of people, making sure to avoid the plasma. He quickly started helping the wounded evacuate and Shepherd people out of the town square, the city was emptying by the dozens but there was no sign of any army.

With an explosion Ridley smacked the missled out of the air, he turned and opened his mouth for the ball of fire, spitting it back at Drake as a ball of much more intense Plasma. He turned again towards Dahni. "You have gotten weak Samus." Again his voice more like gravel then words. With whiplash like speed he flew at Dahni, stopping right in front of her. He opened his mouth wide, he roared at the large girl, now appearing small to the massive creature, saliva flew from his mouth before he swiped out with his blade like claws, trying to grab onto her.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Erika decided to go help Rowan get people out of the town square.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Dahni grabbed one of his claws, upon instinct, and pulled, swinging Ridley around then throwing him into a wall with heavy force. She had no idea where that came from, but quickly got over it and shot the plasma blast headed toward Drake with a Charged shot, destroying it and putting him out of danger. She returned her attention to Ridley, changing back to Missiles.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 am

Ridley stood from the impact, seemingly unhurt through his armored skin. The creature charged at Dahni again, this time instead of stopping before impact he spun, trying to swipe her away, or cut across her chest with his tail.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 am

She rolled backwards and then hopped up to her feet once more. Dahni was obviously trying to get Ridley to roar in frustration and waited for her chance, watching the beast.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 am

Ridley did just that, he opened his mouth launching a crude ball of Plasma at Dahni, ready to ignite her soft skin. He followed up the speeding ball with a victorious Screech.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 am

Dahni took advantage of this and shot multiple Missiles, one after one, at the maw of the ferocious beast. She refrained from looking inside Ridley's mouth as she could smell the disgusting odor of fresh flesh through her suit.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:23 am

Ridley savagely swiped at the missiles as best her could, but in the flurry of the fight two of them found their way into his mouth, blasting out the bottom part of his jaw. With nothing but bloody bone showing his tongue curl around his mouth it looked like a window into the beast. With a flap of his wings he quickly zipped through the sky finding his way to one of the people who had not been able to escape. He plucked the man off of the ground, quickly curling his torso in his snake like tongue before ripping him in half and shoving the body into him. The missing skin on Ridleys jaw quickly regrew, the skin color was different, more pale like the man he had just consumed. "You should know my power by now! Unless of course this isnt you. You sure arnt fighting the same, and you don't travel with others." His words were a garbled mess as the flesh came back into spot. He looked around at the group of people who had arrived with Dahni, eying them each individually, making sure to save them and feast after the battle. From high in the sky Ridley furled his dragon like wings, turning into a comet, plummeting straight for Dahni, tail tucked in front of him, like a jousting spear.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Dahni had a stupid idea. One Samus likely would have never had. She jumped, rather high for someone of giant stature like her, and grabbed on to Ridley's tail. Pushing past the pain of the spikes on his tail, she used the appendage to swing back and forth before jumping onto his back and charging up a shot. She jumped to Ridley's head, pointed the gun at his eye, and blasted.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 am

Ridley writhed in pain, swaying his body in spastic movements to get Dahni off. Blood seeped form his eye and the skin around it now charred. "That is not flesh! It's not so easily replaced!" He shouted in anger. After the shaking and flipping to try and get the pseudo Samus off he flew towards Rowen and Erika, mouth ajar trying to yet again heal himself off of human flesh.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 am

"Oh hey Dahni, Ridley you are not gonna eat me or Rowan!" said Erica running towards Rowan grabbing him by the hand and continues running.

Last edited by Darkmist on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 am

"That's kind of the point, isn't it?" Dahni said mockingly, she swung off of Ridley with good timing and grabbed Rowen and Erika's arms, pushing them out of the way. She got a Missile ready and shot it toward the maw of Ridley trying to eat Erika and Rowen.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 am

Rowan was tugged away by the pull and push of both Erica and Dahni. He felt bad running from somebody who was forced to fight that massive Thing on her own. He looked back at the fight, refusing to feel embarrassing about the girl holding his hand, this wasn't the time for such childish thoughts.

Ridley absorbed the missiles into his mouth, the sound of a faint explosion confirmed it. The top left part of Ridley burst open, along with his arm, the unattached limb flew at Dahni in a disgusting arc. Ridley quickly used his other arm to cover up the new found hole in his side, keeping his own organs from spilling to the floor. The skin around it was slowly crawling to fix the wound but he wasted no time. Ridely quickly took off, flying over the buildings as fast as he could to escape his own death, he had underestimated the new enemy. But he knew he would be back to kill her, or at least her friends.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 am

Erica let go of Rowan's hand and asked him and Dahni if they were alright.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

Dahni deactivated the Power Suit and smirked. She had done it. She defeated Samus's (debatably) most dangerous enemy. Not even caring about the Zero Suit, Dahni went to check on the others. "I'm just fine Erica. Just fine."

Iwi had been present the entire battle, but due to not being important, she was ignored for most of the time.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am

Drake had helped at first but was now playing with a small fire ball.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 am

Rowan fell to the ground, overcome with emotions. "I- Wha- What kind of weird dream is this." He set his hand down onto the pavement but quickly picking it back up once he felt the warm stickiness of blood under him. "The worst part is, I don't know whos death spot im sitting on, and I'm sure nobody will ever find that out." He pointed over to where Ridleys arm had flown. "And what was that? Some giant dragon, demon thing?!" He threw his head into his arms, starring at the bloody ground. "I couldnt even help you, you were forced to fight that, thing on your own." He said the word with disgust.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 am

"Its okay Rowan its okay the thing is gone." said Erica trying to comfort Rowan.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 am

Drake walked over to Rowan."Woah man calm down"he said.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 am

"That, was Ridley." Dahni's grin was quickly replaced by a scowl. "One of Samus's most dangerous enemies ever. He's an alien, one of the leaders of the Space Pirates. Don't feel bad for not being able to help. That was my fight, and I handled it. Now we just have to find out why he attacked, and where he came from."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

"I'm not freaking out." Rowan said, glaring up at Drake, he was not in the mood for much, especially not some high school bully. He rubbed his temples, leaving marks of blood on his forehead. completely unaware he rose to his full height, which wasn't anything to brag about. With his sword in hand he made his way out of the city. "I'm going home." He muttered to the group, he really hopped this was just a dream and not some new twisted reality, that battle and creature were messed up, and nobody was making a big deal about it. They acted like it was no big deal

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 am

"Do you know how much the psychiatrist costs anyone?" Erica asked the group.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 am

Jonathon, who had been left out of the fight, was not unaware.  He had watched the whole thing.  He would have intervened had he not been fairly certain his death would have been swift.  When he saw Rowan began to leave though, he climbed down from the roof he had been sitting on and ran to catch up with him.  Jonathon stopped though, Rowan needed to get away, this was too much for him.  He turned and walked back to the rest of the group.  "By the time I got here, you had things pretty much under control.  Didn't want to get in the way."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 am

Dahni crossed her arms. "Indeed, I had things handled rather well." She nodded a little then shrugged.

Iwi looked at her baseball cap, which was highly charred and burnt. She sighed and put it in her pocket. Maybe she could take it to a tailor or something later.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 am

Jonathon was about to say something to Dahni when he heard a strange noise from behind him.  Ridley was disappearing.  As was all evidence that he ever there.  The blood, the limbs, even Ridley's body.  All were gone within a few minutes.  "Whoa.  I never played much of the metroid franchise, but I have a feeling he'll be back.  Am I right in thinking that Dahni?"
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum