Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life Empty Nintendo Life

Post by Swiftpaw Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Modern suburbia. First thing that comes to mind? All of the same house, kids playing outside, warm summer days. Boring, right? Not on Kondo Street. Many special kids live on this street. One thing they all have in common? They believe Nintendo isn't real. But it is. Each of these kids is to become the successor to a hero. They had better find out soon, as well. Their team shall have to band together quickly.

Name:
Personality:
Predecessor:
Slight History(optional):
Rival(optional):

Name: Iwi
Appearance/Picture: Iwi has blond hair which is typically tucked under a bright Cyan baseball cap that is almost always every direction except forward. When out of the cap it's really long. She is considered beautiful by many, but she's more of a tomboy than would be expected. Her eyes are amber colored and her skin is smooth and white like porcelain. She stands at 5'6".
Personality: Iwi is very tomboyish and loud. She has what can be considered a big mouth. While she's very kind and sweet in actuality, she hides it under a front of overconfidence and rudeness.
Predecessor: Ness
Rival(optional): Everyone on her team she considers a rival, as she hates to share glory.

Name: Dahni Aran
Appearance/Picture: Dahni has dirty blond hair, which is curly. Kind of like a princess. She wears square glasses and has green eyes. She has a shapely kind of figure and stands at about 6'4" She typically does not wear clothes other than t-shirts and jeans. Her skin tone is a caramel-like color.
Personality: Dahni is a social recluse. She does not like socializing and typically stays away from others. She can be considered a HUGE nerd, and does not have many friends. She puts up a cold front when people try to speak to her, but she's actually rather shy and does not know how to approach people.
Predecessor: Samus Aran
Rival: If anyone makes a character that's a Successor to Mother Brain or any of the Space Pirates(Ridley, Kraid, etc.), they shall be her rivals.

Last edited by Swiftkit on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Life Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Nightseer Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Name:Jonathon Montoya
Appearance/Picture:Nintendo Life Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9fRNt7lx5xAoQLiEDR_flgnlUgO04Ba6EbpRJUmnZIl1l5sq0Vw
Personality:Is a bit of a lone, tends to be found out on a hill top watching a sun set.  This doesn't mean he's not someone who is loyal.  He'll fight for what he knows to be right and defends those who can't.
Predecessor:Lyndis of Caelin(Fire Emblem 7)
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Name: Erica Tyler
Appearance/Picture: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31000000/blue-haired-anime-girls-yuki-onnas-profile-31026646-1024-768.jpg
Personality: Doesn't like to fight, typiclly will stay indoors because she doesn't like to see the pain of the people getting hurt around where she lives. She will though fight if she absolutely needs to and to protect ones she cares about. Says the obvious alot.
Predecessor: Princess Erika of Renais( Fire Emblem Sacred Stones)
Rival: Bad guy Lyon/Demon King

Last edited by Darkmist on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Approved.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Name: Drake Delfino
Appearance/Picture: Nintendo Life RPteenboy
Personality: Drake is a nice guy but when around friends he tends to a bit mean. Very stubborn. Also dont make him angry becuase Drake has a very bad temper and won't stop until he gets revenge, even if it means hurting someone.
Predecessor: Zelda/Sheik
Rival(optional): If anyone makes a Gannondorf character then they shall be dubbed rival and will gain Drake's immediant hate.

Last edited by Shadowkit on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Name: Rowan Lowell

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:
His roots are a dark blue, almost purple color, lightening as the hair streaks down his face. His eyes the same, a dark blue but changing to a much lighter shade while standing in the sunlight. He usually wears a dark purple or near black school suit and pants, which he finds comfortable. with his hair he just barely tips the scales of 6 foot tall.

Personality: A shy boy, while around new people he tends to tighten up and fake laugh at almost everything. After opening up he because nice, and easygoing. Has a severe lack in his own abilities to do much of anything. Tends to be strong willed and stubborn when discussing things with people he has opened up to.

Predecessor: Lucina (Fire Emblem - Awakening. Along with Chrome and Marth if you want to get technical about it.)

Slight History: Never having loved the outdoors Rowan usually stayed inside, playing games on his computer. He always had a love for older RPG games. Going to school he usually sat to the back of the room, dreaming about what might happen next in his pixalized world. After school he walks home, barely mustering the courage to say hello to the girl he likes on the way back, throwing his bag on the ground, saying hi to his parents, usually glancing up at the sword his parents have displayed above the fireplace and running up to his room.

Last edited by youarereta on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Approved all, now to start. Razz

Iwi ran along the sidewalk, zooming past all of the people in her way. School had just gotten out and she was heading home to go play video games. She impulsively slid under someone, holding her hat down onto her head.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

Drake pushed through the crowd of people in front of him to get forward, but when he sees Rowan he gives him an extra hard shove. Laughing about it with his friends Drake runs into Danhi."Sup loser"he says before he and his friends burst out in laughter. This so far was a great day for Drake.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 am

Dahni scowled, tripping Drake as she pushed past him. "Not you, obviously." She hmphed and continued to walk, head held slightly high.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:10 am

Drake pushed himself up and ran up behind Danhi, grabbing her arm and forcing her to face him. "What was that Aran?"he said in an aggrivated tone.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 am

He scoffed at the low mentality of a high school bully. He tried to quickly walk around what he could tell was the soon to be fight between the two. The guy was more of a jock whilst the girl was pretty but scary to him in his own way. If he was stronger he would jump in there and break up the fight, maybe even fight his own battles, help out the girl and all. But he simply lowered his head and continued walking on.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:17 am

Erica walked along the road and looked at Drake bullying Dahni, she sighed since she hates people getting hurt and there was nothing she could about and continued on her way home.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:20 am

Dahni rolled her eyes. "That would be you being introduced to the concrete." She adjusted her square glasses and glared coldly at Drake.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 am

Drake smirked and leaned in close."Listen Aran, I don't like to hit girls, especially cute ones, so lets just call this a draw and we both go home happy"he bargained after his friends started to laugh at him and Danhi's smart comeback.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 am

"I don't like to hit girls as well. I don't like being hit on by them either. You aren't my type. Step off." Dahni spoke with no regret.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:33 am

Erica finally decided to do something and came over too try to break up the conflict.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:38 am

"Well sorry for trying to be atleast a little nice, God maybe if you would actually talk to people and got rid of those stupid glasses, there are things called contacts now honey, and stop with the whole I'm cool and don't care becuase the only reason you act like this is because you are probably to scared to talk to anyone!"Drake yelled, commanding the attention of everyone around. "So don't tell me to step off"he said letting go of her arm. The rest of the way home Drake cursed about how one girl had ruined his entire day.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 am

"You okay" as she was checking if Dahni was alright from Drake.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:43 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. He gripped my arm a little hard, but I'm fine." Dahni brushed off the arm that he had grabbed and sighed. While most of what he said was true, she didn't feel like listening to a high school bully. "I'm used to mistreatment from him." She shook his head. "I'm gonna head home." Dahni started walking home.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:45 am

"Ok." as she also continued heading home too and when she got there she got on her computer.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 am

Drake whipped out his phone and started to text his friends who were asking if he was alright.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:51 am

Dahni walked into her house, empty as usual, and walked up the stairs to her room. She grabbed her Wii remote off of her bedside table, slung her backpack to the ground, and turned on her TV.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:53 am

When Drake had finished texting he turned his laptop on and laid on his bed wondering what to do.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 am

Erica got on facebook and wondered what to post and she decided to post "Dahni got bullied again today I hate people getting hurt."

Last edited by Darkmist on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:57 am

Iwi rolled into her house, said a quick hi to her folks, then went into the living room and turned on her classic SNES.

Dahni turned on her laptop that sat on her bed next to her and started up Super Metroid on the Wii. She plugged in her Classic Controller.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum