Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

Drake smiled at Ericka's post before commenting "Maybe you should close you eyes next time".

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 am

Erica sighed at Drake's post, she didn't like him but she also didn't hate him and started checking what her friends posted.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 am

Dahni, upon checking her Facebook, Poked Drake. She decided to try and enjoy herself for the rest of the day as she searched for hidden Energy Tanks and Missile Tanks.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 am

Drake then messaged Danhi. "Hey"

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 am

She messaged back. "What do you want?"
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 am

"To apologize for earlier today" Drake messaged back.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 am

Rowan arrived home quickly, happily tossing his bag onto the couch in the front room. He exchanged a quick greeting with his parents before running up the stairs, a cup of water in hand. He turned his computer on and took his seat with a plop. Quickly opening up a chat box he frequented, with a simple hello he quickly opened up his emulator version of Chrono Trigger and getting lost in the pixulated world.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 am

"How do I know this isn't just you tricking me?" She wrote back, finding the last Energy Tank she could in the area she was in the game.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 am

Drake sighed."I'm serious. I am sorry for being such a jerk earlier, I hope you can forgive me"he replied.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:30 am

Dahni paused. It seemed that he was genuine. She replied. "Alright, I forgive you. Just try and lay off at school, I have enough troubles as it is." She said, then returned to her game.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 am

Erica decided to check her facebook games after checking her friends' posts.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 am

"Okay, I have to go and btw I still think your cute" he replied. Drake then smirked as he logged off Facebook and laid back yawning. " Ahhhh sleep is calling my name"he said before drifting off to sleep. Layer that night Drake had a very vivid and realistic dream about Hyrule.

Last edited by Shadowkit on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 am

Erica after checking her facebook games decided to go asleep and she crawled into her covers and drifted off to sleep.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 am

Time flew by before Rowan finally saved his game again, a glance at the clock quickly told him he would be exhausted for school the next day. With a press of a button the vibrant screen faded to blackness. He flipped his light switch, quite literally jumping into bed. He quickly fell into sleep, unwanting of the return of school the next day.

Last edited by youarereta on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 am

MEANWHILE

Jonathon was sitting on the roof of his house.  He was doing classes online so it was basically self paced learning for him.  He'd been doing well and was ahead of his assignments so he was spending tonight watching the night sky.  His roof was flat and he had a cup of lemon flavored tea with him.  He sat and watched facebook, the stories of the people that would be his class mates if he went to school.  He took a sip of his tea and noticed Erica and Drake's post.  "Hmm, I wonder what happened?"  He said, waiting to see if something else happened.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 am

Dahni shut her laptop and turned off her Wii and clicked off her desk lamp, the only source of light she had on at that moment and time, then laid down and fell asleep. She  had a disturbingly realistic dream about Metroid.

Iwi had planned to stay up all night and play video games but really only made it about as far as 10 PM then she passed out, still playing her SNES. After her pass-out, Iwi had a very vivid dream about Earthbound.

Last edited by Swiftkit on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 am

Jonathon looked up at the stars, then at his window.  He shut his laptop and finished his tea before climbing back into his room.  Perhaps he'd do something more in the morning.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

Name: Bridgit Garr
Appearance/Picture:
Nintendo Life - Page 2 Red-headed-girl-with-sword-jpg
Personality:
Bridgit was always an outcast. She tends to be the quiet one, normal, but not one to socialize with others. Because of this, she's always been somewhat lonely, no one paid her enough attention to ever be noticed, let alone become friends. Since she didn't have anyone to socialize with, she instead put most of her focus on other things: like swords. She always admired the master swordsmen in the movies, and wanted to be just like them. She has a natural talent for the blade, and got somewhat good at using one. She's nice and level-headed, but she hates telling others what's on her mind if anything is bothering her. With her recently acquired powers of Ghirahim, she now hears his voice in her head, and his influence distorts her personality into his on occasion, especially when she uses too much of his power.
Predecessor: Ghirahim

Last edited by Streamsong on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 am

((Approved, try to stay away from people's ears and necks. Razz))
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am

Bridgit sat alone in her house, as always. She was swinging her sword back in forth out of boredom, and noticed the light of stars shine through her window. "Pesky light," she said, "ruining the darkness." She sighed and drew her curtains over the window with a dramatic flourish. Then, she turned to the sword that lay leaned against the wall near the window. Picking it up, she ran her hand along its rim in a loving caress. "Until we meet at Dawn," she whispered, setting it back, she climbed into her bed and had the oddest dreams. They were quite vivid, and she saw Ghirahim, the one Nintendo villain she could relate herself to.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 am

Jonathon drifted off to sleep and began to dream.  He felt a light wind on his face and grass brushing against his knees.  He looked around and saw a girl standing on a hill.  "Hello?"  Jonathon said to the girl.  She turned and looked at him.  "Lyn...?"  He said, recognizing her from a game he played.  "Yes Jonathon.  You know who I am, but there is something about me you do not know.  I am your predecessor.  The rest will be revealed in time."  Before Jonathon could say anything else, the dream faded.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 am

Rowan found himself on a large plane of grass, the occasional small forest popping up. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a castle rising from the dirt in the distance. Through all the realism of this dream he was unable to control his own body, it was like he was looking through the eyes of another human. The eyes which were not his own traversed the field, creatures seemed to be rising over the crescent of a hill, each with dark green skin, weapons in hand, red eyes glaring at him. His eyes unwillingly wandered over all over the place. One of his arms raised into the air, showing small yet soft hands. "Great I'm dreaming of cross dressing now." He could hear his words but it was obvious the body he inhabited did not speak. The head swiveled to look behind her, the sight of long dark blue hair left the scene as she turned. Behind her stood around ten men and women all armed and all recognizable to Rowan. They were all from the new Fire Emblem game, he loved the series but he could not afford the 3DS to get the new one. The body turned back around to face the approaching enemy, the sword in her hand cocked near her chest. His sword, it was the same one that his parents called a heirloom, the one displayed above his fireplace. He awoke in a cold sweat. "I need to stop with all the video games." He mumbled to himself, with his new found ability to control his own body he looked out the window, still dark. He threw his head back onto the pillow, forcing himself back into sleep.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Dahni woke up bright and early the next day, thinking about her highly vivid dreams. She got ready quickly, picked up her backpack from across the room, ran downstairs, grabbed a Poptart, then ran out to head to school.

Iwi slept in, passed out in front of the TV in her living room. Her parent went about their day, getting ready. They knew it'd be futile to try and wake her.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Rowan woke from his sleep, hair ruffled to the side. he went to the bathroom, tidying himself up, to at least appear normal. Whilst getting dressed the dream from the night before hit him, he remembered how weird and realistic it was. After getting himself ready he slung his backpack over his school cloths and grudgingly walked out the door, nodding his head to the classmates he saw as he walked to prison.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Bridgit was walking along the school grounds when a handsome looking youth of her own age passed by. He nodded at her, and her heart fluttered a bit. He probably likes me... she thought rather vainly. As she continued walking, she ran her tongue along her lips, imagining what his lips would feel like against it. All in due time Bridgit...all in due time...
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: