Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 16 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Nightseer Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

"Iwi wait!"  Jonathon said, running after her.  "I wonder, how long has this place been here..."  He said, looking around the mysterious cave.  "You'd think they'd have found this place at some point over the years."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Bridgit blinked in a moment of surprise as Jonathon suddenly disappeared into what she perceived as the ground from her vantage point. She broke off her conversation with Varon, slightly embarrassed that she had dumped all of her troubles onto a stranger.

She hopped out from the tree, and landed lightly on her feet, though almost losing her balance. She swung one arm in a circle to keep her from stumbling over, and walked toward where Jonathon had gone. Her curiosity overpowered her anxiety, at least for the moment.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Rowan had turned the corner to the park just in time to see Iwi slide into the earth. Is there a... hole? in the middle of the park.. he wondered to himself. He picked up his pace, no longer doing his loitering stroll. He broke into a jog, his sword swinging in rythem with his legs hopping off of the unmoving pavement. He came to a sliding halt, half hanging over the hole, sunlight slightly pouring into it but only deep enough to show the walls of the almost vertical drop. "He- hello?" He called into the darkness, half expecting the creatures he imagined earlier to jump up and attack, or eat him, or something.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Iwi arrived in the area where Dahni was. "Yeah, you'd think that. Maybe it was left for us right here. Y'know, by our Predecessors." She shrugged.

"We'll find out when I open the mother.." Dahni kicked the door. She formed the Power Suit and turned on Missiles and stepped back. "Everyone move out of the area. This could be terribly stupid."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Jonathon instinctively grabbed Iwi's hand and pulled her back, putting himself between her and Danhi.  He didn't want any bit's of exploded door to hit her.  He then heard someone call down.  "Rowan...?"  He said, surprised to here his voice.  "ROWAN!  We're down here!"  He called back toward the entrance.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Drake opened his door and let Ski in. "Go on up the stairs, my rooms up there"he said gesturing to the stairs.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Rowan heard the voice, relieved to hear they were safe. He slid down the hole, landing with a jolt. Nowhere near as deep as he expected. He followed through the path a little to be greeted by an unexpected sight. Dahni aiming at a door with, as far as he knew, her missile firing arm. "uh.. Is that really safe?" He asked, half expecting her to blast it without a word he covered his eyes, which switched to a dark blue in the poor lighting of the passage way, with the backs of his hands.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Ski nodded and started going upstairs where Drake's room was.

Dahni shot at the door, which didn't explode like he had expected. Rather, it rumbled. Then slid open. "Well. That wasn't what I was expecting at all." She deactivated the Power Suit.

Iwi was surprised when Jonathon grabbed her hand and put himself between her and Dahni. She blushed a tiny bit, then shook her head. "Let's go in."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Drake went up to his room. "He then turned on the T.V. "So how did your day go"he said.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Ski sighed. "Odd. There was Bongo Bongo, and I finally used my wings. But I can't fly for more than a minute or two."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Drake started to play Skyward Sword. "Yeah well atleast you didn't almost kill someone"he said.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"Mm. True." He nodded and watched Drake play.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Drake noticed Ski not doing anything. " Wanna play brawl"he asked.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

"Yeah, sure." He smiled. "That sounds like fun."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Drake handed Ski a controller. He started the game. "I bet you can gues who I will be" he laughed.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Dahni entered the room that she had just opened. It was lit, surprisingly. It seemed to be a base of sorts. In the middle of the room(which you would have to take the stairs connected to the door to get to) there was a large table, in a U shape, with a lot of chairs around it. There was a screen behind the table. She walked down the steps and walked over to the table. There were several odds and ends around, like video game controllers and things. There were also several computers in the room. One thing that really caught Dahni's eye was another door, much larger and likely more important than the other, that was to the left of the table.

Ski chuckled. "And I assume you know who I'm going to pick." He said, taking the controller.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 am

"Wow.." Rowan said in awe as he made his way around the steel door. "This place is amazing." He muttered. He looked around the massive room, feeling more at home then his actual house, especially now that his parents were gone. He walked over to the acute crescent shaped table plopping on one of the ends, the corner, where he would be unnoticed, it felt natural for him to sit there. He noticed another door which happened to be straight ahead of him.  "How long do you think this place has been down here?" He knew that nobody would know the answer, but it never hurt to ask. He stood from his chair, blue hair bouncing as he did. He walked around the room looking at how modern the room happened to be, even though he had never seen nor heard of it. He eventually made his way back to the U shaped table, watching as the others did what they did.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

DRake smiled. "I'm still going to win though" he said. DRake started the match and started to play.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 am

Jonathon let go of Iwi's hand quickly and walked in, trying to hide the fact that he too was blushing.  Entering the room made Jonathon feel much smaller.  "Whoa..."  He said, staring up at the ceiling.  "I don't think we're on Kondo Street anymore..."

MEANWHILE

Lydia stood outside the door.  She knew it was his house, after all, she'd seen him go into it.  Her hand hovered above the door for a moment.  Should she knock?  She eventually caved and knocked on the door, trying not to break it with the strength of the power bracelet.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 am

Iwi wandered around the room and looked around. "Whoa. This is kinda trippy." She picked up one of the game controllers, which was an old SNES one. She smiled at it and then set it down.

Dahni shook her head. "I don't think that's all." She walked over to the door and put a hand on it. The door swung open slowly and she entered. The room was a large, circular space with a bunch of doors going around. There were obviously not enough doors to even cover a 1/25 of the room.

Ski played as well, then he heard a knock. "I think someone's here to see you or something."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 am

Jonathon was taking the first room in.  Seeing the second room would most likely overwhelm him at this point.  "So, is this like our hall of justice or something?" He said, sitting in one of the chairs at the table and spinning it.  "What'd you find in there Danhi?"  He called out to her in the other room.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 am

Iwi shrugged. "I guess. It's better than sitting in the park and getting attacked." She said. She sat down and grabbed the SNES controller again.

"Just a huge room full of doors with emblems on them. There's one for Metroid, and for Kid Icarus, Earthbound/Mother 2.." She looked at the doors.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 am

"I guess. Of course, just about anything beats getting attacked by monsters."  He pointed out to Iwi.  When he heard Danhi mention the doors, Jonathon's interests were peeked.  "What do you think's on the other side?" He said, getting up and going into the door room.  He walked around the room and found what he was looking for.  The door with the logo used for Fire Emblem.  "I think there's a  door for each of us."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 am

"Hm. Whatever it is, we may want to wait till after everyone else sees this to open the doors." Dahni said, looking at the door with the Metroid emblem.

Iwi got up and went to the door room to check it out. She looked at her door carefully, then shrugged.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am

"I guess."  Jonathon said to Danhi.  his hand was still on the door ready to open it though.  Out of the corner of his eye he saw Iwi shrug to her door.  "What was that for?"  He asked her, smirking.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum