Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:29 am

Unbestknown to the group, Bridgit, too had been watching the entire fight. She wasn't sure who she was cheering for, and that thought sent a shiver down her spine. I could have watched all of them die and not lift a finger. Her red hair blazed like fire in the breeze, and she watched as Rowan departed.

Bridgit almost made her way down to join him, but she realised with a start how bad of an idea that would be. If he saw her come from this direction, he would know she had been in the square and question why she didn't help. Sighing, she teleported herself back down from the rooftop, and abiliy she had just discovered, and walked the long way back home, trying not to be seen by anyone.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

Drake smirked."Yeah Danhi sure did have it under control, but might I ask what was that thing?"Drake asked.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:39 am

"Ridley. Dragon-like alien, one of Samus's most dangerous enemies. Highly intelligent. Really dangerous. He'll be back. He can regenerate his own flesh. Next time he shows, I'm gonna finish him off." Dahni explained.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 am

"Great.  And I have a feeling that won't be the only monster we come across..."  Jonathon said, looking up at the sky.  "Well, I guess there's only one thing to do. We have to figure out how to fight back.  For today though, I say we go home.  We've all had a lot to take in today.  Let's say we go back to the park tomorrow."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 am

"Ummm I have a question for Danhi"Drake said,"Are you going to wear that to school"he asked.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 am

"I might have to. Can't take off the Power Suit. That'd kill me. And I'm not gonna wear anything over it." Dahni shook her head at the conundrum she was in. "I'll just have to sit in corners and try not to be noticed.."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 am

"Or you could just do classes online.  I've been doing it for years and I got just as good an education."  Jonathon piped in.  "It's easy, self paced and you won't have to go out.  It might be easier for you, that power suit is bound to give you some sort of boost mentally."  He said.  "Just a suggestion."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 am

Drake nodded to Jonathan and Danhi. "So what are we going to do now"he asked.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 am

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Name:Lydia
Appearance/Picture:Nintendo Life - Page 9 Kanon_wallpapers_56
Personality:She doesn't talk much, much like her predecessor.  However, what she lacks in words she makes up with skill.  She's a determined fighter skilled in all manner of weapons, not just her sword.
Predecessor:Link
Slight History(optional):She never really stood out, just went through her day to day life.  Class in the morning and training at night.  Her parents put her in self defense class and she excelled whenever the instructor put a weapon in her hand.  She did enjoy video games too though, especially the zelda series.  
Rival(optional):Bridgit.  Her, and anyone who makes a ganon/ganondorf/demise/vaati successor.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 am

Name: Ski (pronounced Sky)
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Ski is very kindhearted and nice to others. But he's also rather shy, almost completely shutting down when talked to out of nowhere. He has a tendency to look at the ground rather than make eye contact. He doesn't handle being around others well and can be highly awkward.
Predecessor: Pit
Rival: Any kind of Medusa, Hades character that is made shall be his Rival.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:24 am

Dahni shrugged. "Well, we could either find out what's happening by studying all the facts and finding out who else had a weird dream. Or we could all go home and rest up."

Skye had been avoiding it all day, but he went to his Tumblr and posted on his small, private blog about how he had a weird dream the night before. And then he said something else really weird happened that he couldn't believe himself.

Last edited by Swiftkit on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 am

Bridgit continued her journey, reaching her house without incident. She wasn't sure if Rowan had returned to his own yet, nor when he was going to meet her for lessons. Having no need to go inside, instead she sat in her front lawn, the cool feel of the grass below her felt nice...relaxing.

She still felt strange: like an outcast from the group she had met. She wasn't familiar with the video games that seemed to have come to life. I have to figure this thing out. Who am I supposed to be?
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 am

Jonathon was about to turn and leave when he heard his phone beep.  "Hmm?"  He said, pulling it out and checking what it was notifying him of.  "I just got a hit off tumblr.  Looks like there's more of us out there.  Says here his name is Ski.  Anyone recognize him?"  He said, pulling up a picture of the blogger and holding his phone out for all to see.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:47 am

Iwi raised her hand. "I recognize him! That's the guy that always sits in the corner during class. He doesn't really talk. I'm surprised he has a Tumblr." She said.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Rowan was slowly shuffling down the street, his eyes looking down at the road the soon to be lowering sun causing drops of moisture to slowly fall off the tips of his blue hair. He had stopped on his way home at a small cafe to get some water, he had of course zoned out, his memories drifting back what had happened with that massive creature. He looked up from his daze to see Bridgit sitting in her lawn. He wanted to know when they could practice, it was obvious that he needed to learn to defend himself or else he would end up eaten like that women with Ridley. He walked over to where the girl was, standing on the edge of her lawn, not wanting to intrude, with a hand in his hip he looked up in a tired glaze. "Where have you been?" He asked.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:32 pm

"Well guys you can go find more people that had weird dreams I'm going to try to remove this memory from my mind for its terrifying." said Erica heading home.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Bridgit looked up, pushing stray hairs from her face and looking up to Rowan with a half smile, that is, until he spoke. "Oh," she said downheartedly, "I was just...here." She hated lying, but she feared he would hate her more from the truth. Her eyes gained an unexpected moisture. "I'm just a little confused right now, but maybe some sword work will take my mind off of it," she stood up. "Did you bring yours?"
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

He threw his bag onto the ground, the hilt hanging out, he yanked it out. He had tied leather rope to the sheath, he felt like holding the rope made it much less awkward for him to hold. "You missed quite the experience." He puffed out some air. He held out the hand that was holding the rope attached to the sheath gesturing for her to take it. "Do you need to uh, see it or something?" He asked timidly

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Drake yawned." Well I am going to go get some rest Seeya tomorrow"he said walking away. On his way home he bumped into Lydia. "Sorry"he said timidly.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Lydia took a step back when Drake bumped into her.  She felt something...strange about Drake.  As if they were connected.  Her sword was sheathed at her hip.  "Wait."  She said, turning to Drake.  "Have you had a dream, perhaps with Zelda in it?"  She asked, trying to figure out what connected the two.

MEANWHILE

Jonathon looked at who hadn't left yet.  It was basically just him, Iwi, and Dahni.  "Seeing as everyone else is leaving to perhaps figure out their powers, I guess I'll head home too.  Unless either of you two are willing to have me for a sparring partner."  He said to the girls.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 pm

"Nah, I'm tired. I'm gonna head home." Iwi said. She turned, built up spee, and began to run around in circles until she disappeared with a flash of light. 

Dahni shook her head. "I think I've had enough of fighting today." She walked home.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

"Yeah, why?"Drake asked. He wondered if this girl had a drean as well and who her predecessor was. Maybe it was Ganondorf and she was going to try to hurt him. Drake waited for an answer.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Lydia nodded.  "I had a dream too.  I saw Link in mine though..."  She put her hand on the hilt of her sword.  Energy seemed to be coming off of it and the hilt began to change.  It's color changing and becoming more regal.  To top it off, the hilt even change and the image of a triforce appeared in the ornate designs.  "Thats...The master sword?"  She said, noticing the change.

MEANWHILE

Jonathon shrugged and agreed with the girls.  He turned and started to head home.  He couldn't teleport like Iwi, but his feet worked fine.  When he got home he went up to his room and back out onto his roof, opening up his laptop.  He went onto facebook to check to see who was one, but he also opened Tumblr.  He sent a quick message to the mystery blogger who apparently lived in town.  "You weren't the only one with a weird dream.  There's about 8 or so of us, could you please tell me what you dreamed about?"
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

"Nah," Bridgit replied, "it's you who needs to get familiar with your sword." She opened her palm, and the black sword from earlier appeared within it. "Which is good, because I have to figure what the feel of this one is. It's strange, I wanted my sword to appear, and instead of one from home, this one keeps showing up. She hefted it in her hands for a moment, judging its feel. "Oddly enough, it's perfect for me, like I'm supposed to have it."

She swung it around a few times and nodded. "The first thing you need to do is get used to your sword. Remember the feel of its weight and size, it's different for every blade. If you aren't used to it, then you'll regret it in a fight. Your sword's weight affects your blows and energy, and misjudging it can cost you your life." She thought of Ridley, and what he could have done to the group, "you don't want that to happen..."
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Ski saw the message and decided to message back. "Sure. Well, I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of the air. I was flying, I guess. And next to me was my favorite video game character, Pit, from Kid Icarus. He said that he was my Predecessor, and then said that my own flight would begin some time soon. Then I dropped down out of the air and that's when I woke up. Then, earlier today, something really weird happened to me." He explained.

Iwi appeared in the middle of her house, and dropped to the floor, landing on her feet. Instead of playing video games all night and passing out like she usually did, she went up to her room and went to sleep.

Dahni entered her house and went up to her room. She opened her laptop and yawned, checking Tumblr and Facebook before going to sleep out of  exhaustion.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum