Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 10 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Erica got home and went straight to bed exhausted and bit terrified of what just happened a while ago.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Drake looked at Lydia's sword. "Wow" was all he got out. The Master sword, The. Master. Sword. That was amazing. Drake wished he had a sword so bad. "That is amazing"he said.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Jonathon noticed Ski replied and sent a message back.  "What do you mean weird?  It won't phase me, I've seen my fair share of weird today.  Also, the bunch of us plan to meet at the park at some point tomorrow   Feel free to come if you want answers."  Jonathon hit enter and then clicked back onto facebook, no one was on.  He sighed and began to get ready to sleep.

MEANWHILE

Lydia was equally impressed.  She drew the blade and admired it.  This was the real deal.  She sheathed it and looked back at Drake.  "It's strange, despite you being Zelda's successor, you don't seem to have any sort of power or weapon to speak of.  Unless you are hiding it."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

"Well what weapon do you think I have?"asked Drake. He was curious about what she thought.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Ski decided to meet with the rest of them the next day, but not before replying once more. "Uh, well, between you and me.. I grew two appendages that humans aren't supposed to have, but avians do." He then turned off his computer and went to go to bed.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Jonathon stared at the screen as he saw the icon next to Ski's name switch to being offline.  "He grew...Wings?"  Jonathon said, shaking his head.  He turned off his laptop and set it aside before going to bed himself.

MEANWHILE

"A bow perhaps.  Or a sword.  Zelda has used both in the games.  Perhaps you also have her powers from brawl."  Lydia said, she looked up at the night sky.  "I should be going home.  Will I see you again?"  She said, putting her name and phone number on a scrap of paper and handing it to him.  She then started to head home.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Erica dreamed again about meeting Erika and she warned Erica that more monsters were to come and that she must be brave to protect the ones that can't protect themselves then woke Erica woke up the next morning.

Last edited by Darkmist on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Drake smiled and rushed home. There he found what he was looking for. In the corner of his room lay a sword and a bow with a quiver filled with light arrows. "Sweet" he said picking up the sword. " Perfect"

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Rowan unsheathed the sword, holding it in his right hand the leather rope wrapped around his left hand. The hilt felt right but holding a sword was still awkward for him. He held the sword out, yet sort of dangling in his hand. He switched the position of the blade, trying to hold it back hand but felt it most natural to hold it forward. He swung the blade in an upward arc, the weapon flying out of his hand, dangerously falling to the earth about ten feet away, sticking out of the dirt like king Arther's sword in the rock. "whoops.." Rowan looked up at the sun, quickly sinking over the orange sky, the purple taking over the canvas of space. He plucked the sword from the ground. "Maybe it comes to you because it is your sword." He said as mater o factly as he could. "Everyone else is saying they woke up to find a weapon next to there bed. Maybe yours just so happens to uh.." He wiped his forehead again, grateful that the boiling sun was falling. "I don't know, sits on a shelf, waiting for you to call it." He was originally going to say pops out from some other dimension, but didn't want his words to be true, the day was weird enough as it was. He looked down the street at his house, still no sign of his parents returning home. "Mm, its getting dark, want to pick back up this weekend?" He asked, hoping that he wouldn't need to know how to use the sword before then. Without an answer he gave a slight smile and half a wave before turning back around and walking home.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Bridgit waved back, and let her sword disappear. Then a thought crossed her mind. her cheeks slowly pulled up in a grin, and she let the sword reform into her hand and walked into her house. She set it on her kitchen table and ran up to get her camera. Running back down, she snapped a picture.

If I can't figure out what this thing is, maybe someone else can. She grabbed the connector cable, but just as she was about to add the camera pictures, the small Nokia burst into flames, and Bridgit cried out, dropping it. In a flash, it was gone.

There is no need for that, dear, a voice echoed in her head, chuckling madly.

"The hell?" Bridgit said out loud, looking around as if to find some intruder. She was alone in her house. "I'm going insane..."
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Ski woke up bright and early the next morning.  The first thing he did when he got up was go to the bathroom to look at his back. To his dismay, the wings that had sprouted there were much larger than they were yesterday. At least it was Saturday, so there was no school for the day. He remembered what Jonathon had said to him yesterday and started to get ready, deciding he was going to head over there.

Iwi woke up and went to get ready for the day. She looked at her charred baseball cap, which she had left on her dresser last night and shook her head. She was going to have to do without it for the moment being. She tied her hair up into a ponytail, grabbed an apple, then left her house.

Dahni slept, still exhausted from the day before.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Jonathon woke up the next morning with a yawn.  There weren't many developments in dreams last night. He saw Lyn again and she tried to give him something, but couldn't.  Supposedly Jonathon wasn't yet strong enough for whatever it was.  He just shrugged it off.  He grabbed his laptop and the manni katti, along with a cup of tea to wake him up, and headed towards the park.

MEANWHILE

Lydia hadn't slept well last night.  She was thinking about everything that had happened the night before.  She hadn't seen the fight with Ridley, but she had seen the after math.  And that boy who was the successor to Zelda.  In what little good sleep she got, she saw Link, and he gave her a pair of bracelets she found when she woke up.  She'd been up for a few hours, training herself with the master sword, before she decided to rest.  She wasn't sure why, but something urged her to go to the park, so she did.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Erica woke up from her dream last night Erika had warned her that more monsters were going to come and she needed to protect ones that can't protect them selves and headed to the park after eating breakfast.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Rowan opened his eyes, but they were not his own. He was once again looking through the eyes of a girl, they were in a different spot now. He stood in a house, large and made of stone bricks, much like a castle. The body moved out of the lush white bed and over to a window, a kingdom sprawled underneath them, houses galore. men and women walked between the stalls, shops and houses. down one road was a man sitting on the back of a horse drawn carriage. The body turned, he saw a women standing, tall and gaunt. But aside from that she was fuzzy, he could not make out any detail of the other women. Her mouth moved but no words could be heard, vibrations could be felt coming from this persons thought. Time seemed to skip, the women was gone and in his hand sat a mask, only covering the eyes, it was a dark blue, but hard to make out. The hands flipped the mask and covered his face with it. the warm feel of it inviting him to keep the mask on his face forever. His eye burned for a split second before his vision fell into blackness, He saw Chrome, the main charecter from awakening, being stabbed by a hooded figure. His vision went back to the castle ground, the lady whos body he was in fainted, the last thing he saw was the roof as his head crashed to the floor. Rowan woke up agian, with cold sweats. A horrible stinging burn came from his neck, on the left. He grasped his neck, it felt like he was being branded, or was lit on fire. He held onto the wound, screaming in agony. He bit his blankets, until the pain finally subsided. He got up weakly, sunlight pouring into his room. Quickly making his way into the bathroom he looked at his neck in the mirror. In the spot of the burning, the left side of his neck was a tattoo of sorts. It was a crescent, the tips facing up, with a hollow tear drop shape in the middle. The pain now gone he put on his cloths, his school jacket covering the bottom half of the brand. He grabbed an apple and made his way outside, Falcion in his bag, not his school bag, a different string bag. He made his way towards the park, via the road bridgit lived on, looking for anybody from yesterday.

TL;DR - Read it you lazy bastard.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Drake woke up almost as early as Lydia. He had been messing around with his weapons. He checked the time and felt it was it was time to go to the park. He grabed his weapons and headed out for the park.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Unlike the others, Bridgit hadn't drempt. Instead, she felt as if someone was watching her every step, whispering from within her mind. No matter how much she tried to push it away, it would only laugh and fade for a moment. She had heard the others talk of meeting in the park, though she wasn't invited.

They don't want you there, how sad. If only you could get revenge. Bloodshed of your enemies is a euphoria I'm sure we'll both experience soon.

"They aren't my enemies," Bridgit murmured as she walked toward the park. She may not have been invited, but she decided to go anyway.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Ski made it to the park around the same time as Iwi did and he looked around for the group.

Iwi saw Ski and waved him over, taking a bite out of her apple. She nodded as he walked over to her.

Dahni eventually woke up, scraped the crap out of her eyes, got ready for the day, and then headed out the door. She ended up in the park not after too long.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Jonathon arrived at the park shortly after Ski and Iwi.  "Morning Iwi.  And you must be Ski."  He said, taking a sip of his tea and nodding to them both.  "Looks like we're the first ones here."  The swordsman shrugged and took a seat on a bench.

MEANWHILE

Lydia stood just outside the park.  She didn't want to go in yet.  He wasn't there, the boy from last night.  She was the only one from the group she knew so far.  She wasn't going to go in there until she was sure that he was there.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Erica arrived at the park a while after Jonathon. "Morning everyone!" Erica said cheerfully to everyone.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Drake walked into the towards the park before seeing Lydia. "Hey"he called. Drake walked over. "Lets go inside"he said walking in.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Bridgit had reached the park, and her mood was somewhat foul. The voice had faded away for now, but she was still haunted by its words. She hesitated on the outskirts, observing all of the gathered people, but took a calming breath. The least they could do is kick me out. She cautiously joined the group, not speaking to anyone.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Rowan walked into the park giving bridgit a pat on the back as he walked by. He came to the center to see the others had beaten him there. He gave the new mark on his neck a rub. "Hello." He said to the ever growing group, he gave the new person a nod. "Rowan, you are?" He asked the newcomer.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Lydia nodded and walked with drake into the park.  Things were alright, till she caught site of Brigit.  Lydia had no problem with her, yet the master sword began to hum.  Before she knew what was going on, Lydia had drawn her sword and was pointing it at Brigit.  Jonathon quickly took note of this.  Without second thought he jumped up from the bench and put a hand on the handle of the manni katti.  "Whoa, just put the sword down, we're all friends here."  He said, holding up a cautious hand.  "I...I can't."  Lydia said, clearly struggling.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

"Hmmm I believe that there predecessors are sworn enemies that's why she did that." said Erica

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

"I-i'm Ski.." Ski looked down, his hair covering his eyes. "Nice to meet you." His back fluttered a little and he put an arm behind his back to settle the movement that was happening.

Iwi raised her eyebrow, but shrugged and finished her apple. "Okay, it can't be coincidental that every one of us that have a Predecessor live in this town and go to the same school, aside from John."

Dahni walked over to the group, easily noticing them all gathered together.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum