Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 19 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Swiftpaw Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:44 pm

(Okay, you're approved.)

Dahni gave a thumbs down to Jonathon without looking and nearly fell out of her chair when the alarm blared again. This time it was a more female figure, it seemed. She pulled out her phone and messaged Jonathon over Facebook. When you get up there, tell them that a new alert sounded and that it seems to be a girl.

Iwi stood around, looking back and forth. She whistled a song that sounded suspiciously like the Menu Theme of SSBB. She got startled when Jonathon came out of the tree elevator, but she smiled and caught her phone. "Nice to see you survived." She flipped it open and answered, putting it to her ear.

Ski looked at Lydia's ears, then at the back of her hand. "I could believe she's changing. Look at me." He pointed to his back, where his angelic wings resided.

Sal continued to try and patch through to his cousin's phone. He eventually connected. He greeted his cousin and asked her where she was, finding out that Iwi was in the park. He nodded, closed his phone and ended the call, then went to the park.

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:56 pm

(Oh dear, now I have an idea for another character XD Please don't hurt me for this, but I have to get it out of my system!)
Name: Claire Caelum
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Claire is very loud and outgoing. She loves to talk! You can spot her talking to almost EVERYTHING. She'll talk to plants, birds, dogs, hamsters, etc. Claire usually just talks about the day or the sky, and often spaces out by looking at the clouds, as if she belongs there. Other than her talkative nature, Claire likes to read in her spare time, and it's because of books that she has such a large vocabulary! Claire is also very sensitive, and so she easily cries when yelled at or hurt. She will get serious if she must, though.
Predecessor: Pit - Icarus
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:59 pm

(Uhm. XD Sorry to tell you this, but I kinda already have Pit's Successor. Very sorry, once again.)
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:05 pm

(Ah, I see. XD Oh well. Just ignore that one then. ^ ^)
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Drake looked at Lydia's hand. "Umm do you think you could try to control it"Drake asked trying to brake the grip.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

(You cant have the same predecessor as somebody else? Means were running out of options quite quickly. Me and Fenn dont even have a 2nd char yet ;D Figured they would just be distant relatives of the same predecessor o3o) Rowan looked at Jonathon, a new red suit and what Rowan thought was a new sword, he didn't pay much attention to others weapons though. The other boy also seemed more confident in himself, simply coming from nowhere with a joke, of course Rowan didn't know the other boy well enough to make an assumptions such as that. No matter how awkward that moment in the cave was he still longed to use his sword, and he needed Bridgit for that. "Good to see you survived those two hours." Rowan noticed that those words could be taken hurtfully, even if he meant it with good intentions.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 pm

"Two hours?" Jonathon said. "Gee, I thought I was in there longer. It must be some weird time thing with those rooms down there." At this point, he felt the phone ring. Pulling it out he checked the message from Danhi. "Hey, Danhi say's we got another hit. A girl this time." He said to Iwi.

MEANWHILE!

"I...I can try." Lydia said, struggling. She did manage to do so, but then her hand was on his face. Then, without warning, she kissed him. "I'm so sorry!" She said, pulling away, finally having control over herself again. "I, I don't know what came over me."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Ski blinked twice, trying to make sure he that what he saw happen did INDEED just happen. He looked at Lydia, then at Drake. It was..well, awkward.

Iwi nodded. "So that's my cousin Sal, some guy, and now a new girl too. Jeez, my brain hurts." She rubbed her temples. "This is gonna be long and hard, isn't it?" She asked.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Meanwhile, two girls, one with light pinkish-white hair, the other with shiny brown hair, appeared to be talking.
"I'm here to meet my cousin. What about you? I'm sure you're here for a reason. I mean, LOOK at you! You're very pretty for someone your age. Why can't I-"
The brown-haired girl was interrupted by the pinkish-haired girl. She didn't speak, but held up a notebook that was flipped to a page reading, "I'm here for no reason. Though, I do have a reason for interrupting. You could use some 'silent lessons' from me."
The brown-haired girl's eyes flared in anger.
This girl is so rude! Just who does she think she is? she had thought. And, as if she could read the brown-haired girl's mind, the pinkish-haired girl held up the notebook again. This time the page read, "I'm not being rude. I'm simply stating the truth. As for who I am, my name is Nekona Raiki."
The brown-haired girl put a hand to her chest, and then said with angry eyes,
"I'm Claire Caelum. Remember the name."
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by PoptartRainbow Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 pm

After some time of wandering the streets, Mavin's conscience felt some guilt at all of the little trinkets he nabbed, and felt it was time to dump his load back at home and go to a place where he would be able to enjoy himself. Mavin ran back to his house with his hands behind his back to make it a little harder to unconsciously steal, and re-entered his house.
 It took a second to locate an empty spot, where he set down his load. Buttons, coins, other relatively small trinkets cascaded onto the floor. Glad to see that there's nothing that holds too much value this time around.
 Mavin's stomach rumbled. Guess I could just cook some Ramen this time around... He opened the pantry, grabbed a pack, and underwent the sacred ritual to create some tasty noodles. He quickly slurped up his noodles and put away the dishes. After grabbing plenty of loose change, he went outside, locked his door, and proceeded to take a somewhat empty path to a local arcade.
 He obtained the amount of tokens that he so desired, and inserted the set amount for various games, such as Tekkan 6.5, Abode of the Dead 4, Mistress Pacman, Galagar, Street Fister 4, and Timer Crisis 3. From playing games in the arcade, he felt satisfied for quite a long time.

PoptartRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Jonathon shrugged. "Finding people would be easy. Of course, that would mean we have to fight more baddies. I don't care though, I feel like I can take on the world!" He said, drawing his sword and slicing at the air a few times. The swordsmen chuckled and sheathed the weapon. "So, let's go find these people before more monsters show up."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Iwi rolled her eyes a little. "Alright, let's go." She opened her phone and messaged Dahni, asking where some of the new people were.

Dahni received the message and replied. Well, it seems that two of them are in the same general area, and the other is at the arcade.

Iwi showed Jonathon the message from Dahni. "It seems we have somewhat of an edge."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:21 pm

"Sweet." Jonathon said, looking around the park. "Let's find the two that are here first. The one at the Arcade in in a place with more people, so they should be safer." He said, putting his hands in the pockets of his coat. "Come on then. They won't find themselves."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Rowan stopped in his tracks and looked to the sky. "Where did the clouds come from?" He muttered to himself. Above the group a cluster of clouds had appeared, dark as night and blotting the sun from the sky. A thick shadow had sunk the park into a sort of darkness, yet just outside the parks perimeter it was light as day should be. Rowan looked around the park, the strange lighting making everything look menacing, even Iwi, in her own sense.

"Yes I do wonder..." A voice rose from next to Rowan, where his eyes had just glanced, there now stood a man, looking especially chilling, yet Rowan had never been one to judge. "Who are you?" He asked the new man, who was leaning against the tree. He was eying the group with much interest. "Zephyr Klein, a pleasure." The boys voice was monotone, his cold face matching his words as the shadows seemed to dance along the crevices in his skin. "ahh..." Zephyr let out what seemed to be a moan of pleasure as long, black as night wings unfolded from behind him, the wingspan slightly longer then he was tall.

Name:
Zephyr Klein

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Erica decided to leave the "Game Cave" and looked around the dark park then looked at the creepy guy who just entered and asked him "Why are you here?"

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Zephyr looked at the girl who had just come from the elevator, his body growing hungry for enjoyment, a slight smirk crossed his face. "It is obvious isn't it? I love to watch you all battle for your measly lives, the pain that fills your faces when you are hit fills me with so much.." He searched for a fitting word to use, his eyes jumping from each member of the group to another, unconsciously he bit his bottom lip slightly. "Pleasure." He finally brought an uncanny end to the sentence.

Rowan looked at the man, his dark blue eyes glaring at the man under the pitch black clouds, furiously looking for any scent of humor in the boys face, nothing. "Why?" He asked, his voice breaking ever so slightly in fear. "How could you enjoy somebodies pain?" Rowans words escaped, sharp as a needle as the almost perfectly matched his disgust.

Zephyr looked at the blue boy ahead of him, his own eyes were raging, showing his first sign of emotion since meeting with the group. "You dare question my ethics?!" His words came out as a near shout of fury. Zephyr reached his hand to the side, in a blinding flash of blackness his sword was formed. The blade itself was the size of the boy, the hilt adding in an extra foot. Zephyr looked down at Rowan, his own eyes maybe two inches above the other boys. He easily held the wicked blade in his right hand, a mechanical looking weapon, with a saw like blade. In his left hand he formed an orb of black, much like a black hole, it was the color of nothingness, complete absence of color. With the tip of the massive sword now resting on the dirt he tossed the orb into the air, as it fell he did a quick horizontal slash, and with a crack like glass the entire park was filled with a dark haze, still see able, but incredibly hard. "Learn your lesson." Zephyr said through the mist. A noise could be heard through the fog, the slashing sound of a quick sword stroke breaking through the wind. A blood curling laughter was blasting through the park, a sadistically pleased maniac, showing his love for cutting.

Rowan starred at the odd technique before pure darkness filled his vision, and then a tug. With the wicked fast sound of a blade he felt a small tugging sensation mid way down his upper left arm. He looked down to it. Unable to see anything through the thick mist he used his right arm to feel it, nothing. He raised his hand to his face, gleaming red blood slipped down his fingers. He looked again at where his arm should be, nothing. Rowan quickly fell to his knees, his unattached arm on the floor below him. The pain finally hit the boy, with a shout the world faded to nothingness, the lack of blood causing his head to rush to the earth, unconscious.
Spoiler:

Last edited by youarereta on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Iwi watched this in horror, squeaking slightly when she saw Rowan's arm get sliced off. She located the monster who had done this deed through the haze, her vision unimpeded. She ran at Zephyr head-on, fists raised to attack, but suddenly disappeared behind him before reappearing on the exact opposite side of him and headbutting the back of his head roughly. She gritted her teeth violently, ignoring the pain in her forehead. She pointed at Rowan and used Life-up Alpha, a spiral of energy going from her finger to Rowan's body. She then summoned the Homerun Bat to her hands. "Not on my watch." She said, growling slightly.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Erica watched at the horrifying event and saw Iwi use Life-up Alpha on Rowan and went to go help him up or get him out of there if he was still unconcious.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

Rowan lay still, unconscious on the floor as his own blood began to taint his pure blue hair.

"Your powerless against me, your going to bring me nothing but joy!" Zephyr turned to Iwi, completely ignoring the headbutt. The craziness in his eyes danced as he raised his left hand. "Now be my puppet!" Strings shot from Zephyrs fingers tips, trying to latch to anything they could as they soared through the air towards Iwi's arms, legs and head. Before the strings were able to hit he started up again, the darkness inside him fueling immensely powerful fires. He raised his massive sword and jumped at Iwi, his wings stretching out as he did so, he leaped ten foot off the ground, trying to plunge his hungering blade into the girl.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

Eric went over to Rowan saw he was still unconscious barely picked him up since she is kinda weak and headed off towards the elevator while carrying him barely.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 am

"NO!" Jonathon said, seeing Zephyr lunging at Iwi. He dashed, pulling out his bow in mid run and fired an arrow or two at the mad man. Then he switched, drawing his his sword. Jonathon knocked Iwi out of the way and held his sword out in a manner to block zephyr's strike. "Do you really lack the honor that you would attempt to murder a girl without any second thought?"
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Suddenly, two figures came running into the area.
"What's going on here? We heard some noises like metal clashing so we came running."
Claire had said but then gasped upon seeing all the blood from Rowan. Her face grew pale upon seeing it, as if the sight of blood gave her chills. Nekona merely shrugged it off, as if the blood was something that was normal. Pulling out her notebook to write some words down, she looked up from it to look at everyone in the area, then showed them all what she had written.
"Obviously, there's a fight going on here. Would anyone care for some help?"
Nekona drew what looked like a sword with a sort of gun attached to it. (A futuristic gunblade. Nekona prefers to use it instead of an actual sword.)
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Zephyr easily strafed both of the arrows, whizzing by him and he flew. He decided to stop short of the blow on Jonathon, looking at the boy. "Honor? She attacked me first, not to mention the amount of you here." All emotions that he had attained from delimbing Rowan had now drained from him, he needed to cleave something else, it was like a drug for him. He looked up at the two newcomers, happy to see more lamb that had come for slaughter "Why don't I even the battle a little?" The slightest smirk crossed his face as he raised his left hand into the air, pure darkness in the form of an orb growing in size before he tossed it to the ground. He threw his sword down after it, the massive tip cleaving through the orb into the dirt with another shattering noise. From the earth came hands, grasping to escape. The hands climbed from the earth reveling full bodies, in leather armor with axes, who knew where they came from. At the same time a maddening howl roared over the noises in the park, running in from the city came white wolves, looking just as craved as the man who had summoned them.

- 2 Risen, one with an Axe the other a sword - One wolfos

The two Risen ran towards the two people up on the hill without warning, weapons drawn, more then likely forcing the two newcomers to fight.

The Wolfos looked at Jonathon with a crazed look, tounge hanging from its mouth and took off like a bat out of hell, zig zagging its way to the boy.

Zephyr began to cough, blood starting to flow from his mouth, the smile on his face growing ever so slightly. "Is that the current extent of my power? I'm weak." He said to himself, he stood from his kneeling position, drawing his sword out of mother earth. He looked towards Iwi once again. "I dont need my powers to defeat you, my sword will be more then enough to cleave into your flesh." He shouted over the commotion. Zephyr tucked his wings against his thin body, jumping high into the air towards Iwi, spinning in continues circles like a top, his blade spinning with him at incredible speeds, with weapon tilted diagonally he headed towards the girl.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Iwi's entire body shuddered. She didn't move or duck, or put out a hand to catch the blade. No. That would be too Bleach-y. Rather, when she looked up, the corners of her eyes sparked red and blue. A menacing aura surrounded her figure that resembled blue flames that was hard to see. An intense wave of sparks, patterns, and pixels flew at Zephyr from Iwi's body. Iwi's right lower canine chipped. She had been gritting her teeth so hard it broke. Ignoring the taste of iron that followed, she launched at Zephyr with the Homerun Bat, red in her sight.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Zephyr stopped mid swing, clutching his head with his left hand. His skull felt like it was going to split open. He forced himself up, the pain subsiding just in time to see Iwi coming at him with the bat. He stuck his sword into the ground at a 45 degree angle, digging his feet into the dirt prepping for the blow. The sound of metal on metal made pleasing ring in his ears. Zephyr slid on his heels for a good inch before taking his blade out of the earth. "Perfect." He muttered to himself. He rose he hand to the girl once again firing the puppeteers weapon of choice, five strings fired from each of his fingert tips. The trip would be a short one for clasping strings, at such a close range all of the almost invisible strings would find a quick target.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum