Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 18 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Swiftpaw Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 am

Approved. Don't touch my frickin' Franklin Badge, or you shall die.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 pm

"Okay," Bridgit replied wearily. All of the strange buttons and cartridges were new to her, but she settled down with a Nintendo 64 and a copy of the first game that caught her eye: Majora's Mask. She clumsily put the cartridge in, which took a few ill aimed attempts, and turned it on, settling down in a corner with the awkward controller in hand. It didn't take long for her to get enthralled with the game, and she stopped paying attention to whatever was around her. Even Ghirahim's consciousness in her head seemed thoughtful, observing one of his enemy's many lives.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PoptartRainbow Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:42 pm

"Quickly! You go ahead, I twisted my ankle!" The girl in front of me ran until she disappeared from sight, and soldiers quickly gathered around me, their spears held to my throat. They tied my arms and legs together, gagged me, and tossed me into a prison cell along with three others. What brought us together was horrible twist of fate, and they came and brought us meager rations of prison food. Every couple of days they would toss each a weapon and we would fight in an arena against ferocious beasts to please the onlookers. To them it was a source of entertainment. To us, it was a battle for survival. Our will to live was tested against multiple lions that were thirsting for flesh, giant jackals with monstrous bloody claws and fangs that had previously torn apart many adventurers, and many more. The sensation of mindlessly slicing through flesh with steel was ingrained into my body from a young age, endlessly hacking and slashing into bloody beasts, blood sprinkling all around...

Mavin woke up feeling cold and strangely wet... He threw off his blanket, afraid of the worst possible night-time accident that people of his age could still experience. Thankfully he didn't wet himself. Instead he realized that he woke up in a cold sweat, after awaking from a nightmare of sorts. The images of gore still filled his mind, and his hands felt numb from the recoil of the sword.
  He shook his head. C'mon Mavin, get ahold of yourself! It was just another dream, that's all! But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help rolling it around in his head. 
  Mavin looked around his treasure-trove of a room. Antique pots and vases along the top of his bookshelf, a desktop computer on his desk (accompanied with a plethora of expensive looking pens), all drawers in his room were filled to the brim with items, and his closet was overflowing with clothes and toys, and his floor had books around every now and again, along with some nice looking sports equipment and an assortment of shiny things in the corner. The usual. Mavin got up and did all of the morning deeds you usually imagine; nothing dirty. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, ate cereal, that's it. 
 Afterwards, he went down into the basement and picked up a broadsword that his parents originally had. They had left a while ago to go work amongst various other things. He slid out the double-edged blade, the metal making a satisfying sound as it came out of it's sheath. For some reason, along with his dreams, he had also gained an instinctual knowledge of swordplay, which slightly disturbed him. He swung around the somehow familiar blade a little bit, and slid it back into it's sheath. 
  Y'know... it's kinda strange that this started happening after I "picked up" those "S" of Mana games. Weird, probably just coincidence. But outside in the street, some kinds of monsters had appeared out of nowhere and wreaked havoc. I feel like I should've done something... Maybe next time. He left his basement, stuffed a few useful things to keep handy, and left empty but full house (Full of miscellaneous items, empty of people). 
  As he passed people on the street, he noticed that his pockets felt a little more full, and people seemed to be missing things from their bodies. Well, I can't help it. I don't even know when i'm doing this kind of stuff! Mavin let out an exasperated sigh. He had already given up on trying to solve his little "problem". This weeks headline: The Phantom Pickpocket Strikes Again! He chuckled to himself. They never say anything about it anyways, he thought.

PoptartRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Iwi watched Jonathon leave, then decided to read up on the map for such and such. Dahni decided to help her as well. They had gotten rather close to the screen when a loud blare could be heard coming from the speakers, which blasted through the entire hideout. It sounded kind of like a police siren. On the screen, a la Smash Bros. Brawl, a red and black picture popping up with the words "A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES" in bold black. There were two silhouettes of people, male apparently, that were completely black. Iwi's eyes opened when she saw one of them. "Wait, wait wait. That's my cousin Sal-mander." She said, pointing to the one on the left. Dahni shook her head. "So we've either got potential enemies, or potential allies coming in." She said.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Rowan grabbed his sword, which he had set on his chair whilst he went over to watch Bridgit play video games. "Jeez, wheres the volume on that thing?" His voice was more then likely inaudible under the sound of the siren. He tied the leather strap around his left hand. "So, are we going to go find them?" He asked the group. He was already walking towards the ladder by the side of the room. He wasn't really excited for new members , they already had more then enough, some of them questionable. But he was a curious person, even though they had said its a possible enemy. He got one last look at the screen, images burning into his head before he reached for the ladder.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Bridgit was intently focused on her journey through Termina, that was, until the blaring speakers made her jump and drop the clunky controller in surprise.

If you're going to be startled by an incy noise, we have a lot to work on, dear.

Bridgit rolled her eyes, detecting a wavering tone of Ghirahim's own startled voice. She looked up at the screen, but didn't recognize any of the faces. "So," she said, "do we find them or wait for them to find us? If they are enemies, the ball's in our court, I doubt they know we know about them."
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Iwi studied the screen. "I'm going with Rowan." She said, going to the elevator and entering it.

Dahni nodded and waved to Iwi. She decided to stay behind and try to figure out the computer and all of the functions of the BatCave-like area.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Rowan jumped off of the first rung of the ladder, running into the elevator instead. "Heh... didn't notice this.." He said shyly. He looked at the room, Dahni was staying behind and Bridgit looked pretty preoccupied. Rowan went to jab the button, stopping a few moments before impact. That would have been rude. He reminded himself. "Care to join us Bridgit?" He asked kindly. He lowered his hand from the button, scooting to the other side of Iwi in the elevator, he noticed that he had no idea which button to press and he definitely didn't want to be the cause of the cord to snap or a self destruct or something.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 am

Drake looked at Lydia. "Uhhhh Ski, can you come in here......Now!" Drake said urgently. He shook Lydia's arm. "What an I going to do......"

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Erica stood in awe of the massive rooms and went to go play a Gamecube.

Outside near the hole Varnon wanted to see what was in the hole but he thought to himself "They probably would attack me if I entered because of earlier today" and left the park.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Sal walked along, pep in his step and whistling. He had just come to town to annoy the s*** out of his cousin and, since she wasn't at home, decided to look around and find her.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:39 pm

"Uh, I don't do to well in cramped spaces," Bridgit chuckled nervously, "besides, I have my own mode of short-distance transportation." She couldn't help but grin a little, "I'll meet you back up at the top." She blew a small kiss toward Rowan, strangely bold on her part.

She disappeared in a sparkle of diamonds, reappearing over the top of the game-cave, as she named it in her mind.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Rowan blinked back the surprise in his eyes as his face began to burn a bright red. He jabbed the button on the elevator with the bottom of his fist. He made sure to avoid eye contact with Iwi as the elevator started with an abrupt jerk before gravity was strengthened. Rowan put his right hand on the cold metal of the elevator, his left still holding the rope attacked to the sheath, blade dangling a few inches off of the ground.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 am

(Back!)
Jonathon was still training with Lyn. He wasn't quite ready to be sent out yet. It was strange, his movements were becoming more fluid and skillful. "You are good." Lyn told him.

MEANWHILE

Lydia was still asleep. If Drake was paying attention, he would have noticed her ears beginning to point. Also, a faint symbol was appearing on her hand.

MEANWHILE...Still

Michael stood atop the Game Cave. "Hello Brigit." He said to her, his smile seemed kind. "How are you today?"
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Erica had been enjoying herself on the gamecube and went to go enter her door.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Ski entered the room quickly and looked at Lydia, examining the seemingly quick metamorphosis. "What do you think happened?" He asked.

Iwi stood in the quiet elevator with Rowan. She was rather glad when the elevator jerked to a stop, signifying it had reached it's peak. She was surprised, however, that when she exited it, it was inside a tree. "Things just get weirder and weirder around here."

Dahni began getting the hang of using the computer, being able to use it with all of the controllers there. She decided to go with a Classic Controller Pro finally, finding it fitting of the situation.

Sal flipped open his cellphone and called the person designated as Kiwi-chan. He was from Japan, despite his cousin being American.

Iwi's cellphone, which she left in the Nintendo Lair, rang and vibrated.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

(First off, new appearance for Jonathon! Nintendo Life - Page 18 Xsj)

"You are done." Lyn said, smiling at Jonathon, Jonathon was panting however. "That was rough." He said, but then something appeared before him. "Is...Is that?" He said, touching it, it materialized into a stone circle with a strange symbol on it. "Yes, it is a heaven seal Jonathon." And with that, there was a flash of light and Jonathon was outside in the door room again. "Well, let's see how this works." He said, breaking the seal with his hands, which was easy. There was another flash of light and Jonathon now had a long red coat on. The Manni Katti was now hung across his waist and his back. Also, he now had a quiver of arrows, and quickly learned he could make a bow appear with the flick of the wrist. "Blade Lord, sweet." He said, walking into the main room. He noticed the phone. "That's...Iwi's." He said, smiling. He'd thought of her while training. He noticed Danhi was still there. "Where'd Iwi go?" He asked?

MEANWHILE

Lydia's transformation was still ongoing. Her ears were now the classic hylian point. The mark on her hand was also clearly a triforce now.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Erica went to open the door but decided against it and came back to find Jonathon in a red coat on and said "I'm guessing you had a class upgrade."

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Dahni didn't look away from the screen. Her fingers were busy at work, tapping away at buttons and figuring out computer. "She, Rowan, and Bridget went to go check out an alert we got on the Famicom here. As I now call it." She explained. "Iwi probably left her phone behind on accident. Maybe you should go bring it to her."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:58 pm

The tree trunk popped open as sunlight sunk into the elevator. "Interesting.." He said to himself. He walked out of the elevator, allowing his eyes to adjust to the bright light, they changed back to their light blue coloring. Rowan looked around for a moment, half expecting Bridgit to appear from nowhere. However the thought of what she did in the cave brightened his face yet again, his sword feeling heavy as he looked around the park landscape. Perhaps on the other side of the tree-vator? He questioned as he circled the large tree.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Drake looked at Lydia. "I think she is turning into Link or something like that."Drake said before pointing at her hand."That's the tri-force of courage".Drake wondered what was happening.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Jonathon grabbed the phone from the desk and shoved it into his pocket.  He didn't want to be weird and answer it.  Noticing the elevator he ran over and hit the up button.  "Keep up the good work Danhi."  He said, the door closing.  He was headed up now, not sure where though. When it got to the top, the tree door opened he stepped out. "Hi Iwi. Survived the training. Your phone is ringing by the way." He said, tossing her phone to her.

MEANWHILE

Lydia's eyes opened.  "Where am I?"  She asked as she sat up suddenly.  The Triforce on her hand began to move and the hand grabbed onto Drake's arm.  "I can't control it..."  She said, nervously.

Last edited by Nightseer on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Name: Nekona Raiki
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Nekona seems cold when you first meet her. She doesn't speak often, but when she does, it's usually a snide comment about something or someone. She also scolds people often, so she may appear bossy. However, Nekona is actually a nice person once you get to know her. She will express her emotions more often and easily if you become better friends with her. She also likes to, surprisingly, sing and dance, and also writes or draws in her free time.
Predecessor: Cecil Harvey - Final Fantasy IV
Rival(optional): Anyone who plays Zeromus or Zemus from Final Fantasy IV

Last edited by Goldenstar on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan
GroveClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:03 pm

(I'm really sorry Golden, especially after you made that extravagant form and all, but I'll have to deny your Predecessor. As far as I know, FF XIII isn't on any Nintendo console. Really sorry. ^^Wink
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstar Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

(Oh, that's fine. I can do some changes. ^ ^
EDIT: Changed. ^ ^)
Goldenstar
Goldenstar
GroveClan