Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Jonathon woke up and looked around.  He noticed something strange in his room.  The normal decorative sword his dad had gotten him from a business trip was glowing.  He walked across the room and grabbed it.  He felt energy flowing off of it and as he unsheathed it, he realized why.  It was the manni Katti, the sword that Lyn used in Fire Emblem.  "This is getting weirder..."  He said, sheathing it again and hanging the shoulder strap across his back.  He pulled out his phone and did a quick check of things, seeing if any one else had had any weird dreams like his last night and were willing to post about it somewhere.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Dahni ate her measly breakfast as she walked along and pulled out her phone, posting on her Tumblr blog about her odd dream. She as she walked, she caught up to where Bridget was, unintentionally. She didn't notice, however, as she was posting on Facebook the same thing she put on her Tumblr.

Iwi woke up late, and screeched. She hurried and got herself ready for the school day, grabbing all of her stuff and heading to the bathroom to make herself look presentable. She left her house in a flash and in the confusion left her baseball cap at home.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Bridgit didn't have the luxury of any internet nor social media, so she wasn't blessed with the presence of the book of faces. She noticed a girl fall into step beside her, but she seemed to be ignoring her. Doing the same, Bridgit realized she hadn't eaten something all day. Raw hunger gnawed at her stomach. Great, I didn't even grab an apple, I'm going to be hungry all day.

Just as the thought crossed her eyes, she held her hand out as if hoping some sort of food would appear within it. Suddenly, with a strange diamond-like burst, an apple appeared in her open palm. Bridgit cried out, and dropped it, staring at it both mystified and freaked out.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Jonathon saw what he was looking for.  A Tumblr post that got sent to Facebook.  "Ok, so I'm not the only one getting weird dreams."  Jonathon said, going to the window.  Then he remembered the fact that carrying a katana around in public was usually frowned upon.  He took it off of his back and hung it back on the wall.  He shoved his phone in his pocket and grabbed his laptop case.  "Looks like I'm going to school today."  He said, grabbing an apple on his way out.  He knew where the school was because that was where he took his finals.  He checked the post on his phone again.  "Dahni Aran.  She's who I'm looking for."  He said, entering the building.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Rowan heard the cry and spun around, to see an apple fall to the floor. "Uh, are you okay?" He asked timidly to the red haired girl, he knew who she was, he had heard plenty of rumors about all the weird and creepy stuff she does but doesn't want to be one to judge, especially when its so easy for others to do to him.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Drake had woken up and was ready about an hour before school. Now sitting in class Drake decided to say something on facebook. "Had a crazy dream last night, guess that what you get when drink too much before bed" he posted.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Dahni tore her eyes away from the screen of her phone, only to see Bridget staring at an apple. She shook her head, dismissing it as her being weird and started making it to class.

Iwi rushed to school, dashing past people and pushing lightly. "Move, get outta my way! Move get outta my way! Outta my get way!" She shook her head and slid under someone. "I mean, get outta my way!"
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Bridgit looked up to the pretty boy who had nodded toward her before. She still glanced shell-shocked at the apple, but picked it up off of the ground and wiped the dirt off of it. "Yeah," she mumbled, "it was nothing, the apple just startled me..." she knew he would probably just regard her words as her usual weirdness, but she didn't want to lie and say that nothing had been wrong. She held the apple to her face and ran her tongue across it, making sure it was ripe and clean. Nodding, she took a bite, and ate it ravenously. Sure it was a magical apple that appeared from no where, but that didn't make her any less hungry.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Erica woke up from a weird dream and decided to post about it on facebook and saw others had also weird dreams.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Jonathon was just about done with his apple when his phone beeped.  Someone had posted something on facebook.  He pulled it out and read it over.  "Hmm...Sure he might have been drinking but still, might be worth looking into."  He said, marking the post for later.  "Drake Delfino."  He said, scrolling through his profile.  Jonathon then went in and made a simple program that would save any facebook posts that involved weird dreams being posted today.  He also set the program to make sure it would only pick up on posts from people in town.  Jonathon tucked his phone into his pocket again and threw out his apple core as he entered the school, ready to look for the two people that had weird dreams.  Dahni and Drake.  He passed by a group of people including a girl eating an apple quite viciously on his way.  He heard his phone beep again and made a mental note to check it later.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Erica decided that it was just a weird dream and went on her normal life by going to school.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Iwi ran, accidentally pushing past Bridget and slamming into Jonothan. Despite the setbacks, she continued running but called over her shoulder. "Sorry!" She continued running frantically.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:20 pm

"Uh-huh" Rowan said, watching the girl tear at the piece of produce produce. Her hunger was slightly off putting but he didn't mind it. Besides somebody who was considered weird had no reason to judge his lack of social abilities. "so.." He started, thinking of something to talk about. "So, I had this odd dream last night, it was like, I was looking through somebodies eyes yet I couldn't control what was happening. Ya know?" His lack of knowledge led right to the skipping of small talk, he was sure he must sound like a mad man telling a random person about a weird dream he had.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Drake walked towards school and ran into a boy who he had never seen before. "Hey you"he called to Jonathan."How come I haven't seen you around"hee said.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Erica was nearby Rowan and heard him say that and came over to tell him "Its strange I also had a weird dream kinda like that last night. Bye!" and continued on her way to school

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Jonathon heard the words 'weird dream' twice and his interests were very much peeked.  He turned on his heel to look at Rowan.  "Weird dream?"  He said to her, curious.  He then heard someone shout for him, turning around again.  "Who me?"  Jonathon said, looking at the boy that called out for him.  It was one of the people who had posted about a weird dream.  "I'm home schooled, I had to come in to pick up some paperwork today."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Drake's friends laughed at the word homeschooled."So you your Mommy teach you?" Drake mocked.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Erica on her way to school decided to check her twitter and found more people had weird dreams last night. She said silently to herself "Weird." and continued to school.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Bridgit was off put by the sudden group of people, but it pleased her at the same time. She finished her apple and tossed the core into a nearby garbage can, and replied to Rowan. "Yeah, I had a weird dream too. Now apples are appearing out of no where, it's been an odd day to say the least." With that, she turned to her escape, her social awkwardness getting the better of her.

Once she got to her own spot, for her first morning class was a release, so she had some spare time, she focused on her hand, as if willing another apple to appear. Unfortunately, nothing happened, and she let out an exasperated sigh.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Jonathon smirked.  "So, you think home schooling is humorous?"  He said, walking up to the friend.  "Perhaps I need to elaborate some more for you to understand.  You see, I've already done everything I need to do in high school.  So now, rather then sitting through classes here, I'm taking half a dozen or so college classes online.  My mother doesn't even understand half of it.  But perhaps you could benefit from spending a bit of time with yours, she might teach you a thing or two about manners."  Jonathon said, hands in his pockets, his voice never wavering.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm

"Right.." Rowan said with a slight smile. Before slowly backing away from the two, fires obviously building between them. He turned to face the large building, slowly pacing his way to his class.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Dahni went to the library and returned one of the books she had borrowed some time before and picked out another book, sitting in a corner and reading. She hummed a little as she read.

Iwi stopped in her tracks. She was missing something. Not her baseball cap, she had already realized that. Then she gasped. "The Franklin Badge!" She dug in her pockets, looking for the brow badge with a lightning bolt symbol on it. She shook her head, believing she must've dropped it on the way. She turned around and began to backtrack.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Erica got to her first class and wondered what could have made so many people have weird dreams for so far there were 6 people including herself that she knows of.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Drake smirked and just walked past the kid. He then walked into school and telling his friends that he was going to class.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm

The school day passed by rather quickly and smoothly, with a few oddities happening randomly throughout the day. The final bell rang, signifying their release from Hell on Earth.

Iwi left the school with her baseball cap in hand, despite not coming to school with it in the first place.

Dahni exited the school holding a book and reading.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum