» Nintendo Life
Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Swiftpaw on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 am

Iwi looked at the door. "I dunno. I just have a feeling that whatever's behind it can't be too important. I just don't know how to describe the feeling, other than that."

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 am

"Yeah, I guess.  This place does seem a bit old..."  He said, noticing the dust on his hand from where he brushed off the door.  "What if this place is a tomb?"  He said, getting chills at the thought.  "And these doors are where our predecessors are buried...  It's just an idea."
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 am

Drake paused the game and ran down the stairs. He opened the door to see Lydia. "Oh hey"he said.

TalonClan::

GroveClan::

CreviceClan::

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 am

Iwi shuddered at that thought. "I hope not. That'd just be creepy." She shook her head.

Dahni nodded in agreement and headed back to the first room

Ski flapped his wings nervously.

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

Bridgit looked down the dark hole hesitantly. The others didn't seem to have fallen to their deaths, but the strange and gloomy darkness was off-putting. Unsure of it, she suddenly facepalmed. I can just teleport down...

She did so, with a diamond-like flourish of magic, disappearing and reappearing at the bottom of the hole. Looking up, she groaned. "Of course it wasn't deep at all," she said, looking up at the sunlight filtering in from above.

She took a hesitant step forward, a deep breath, and walked into the room, not expecting the sight at all.

Redstar-Leader-CreviceClan
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile http://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 am

Jonathon took one last look at the door.  He was about to push it open, but something stopped him.  "Later."  He said, walking away and back to the room.  "So, what do we do now?"  He said, looking around the hall of justice room.  "Do we even know how to get out of here without climbing?"

MEANWHILE

Lydia was surprised the Drake opened the door.  "Hey."  She said, trying not to let her surprise show.  "Uh, do you mind if I come in?  I need someone to hang out with."  She said.
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

"I dunno. It's not like me just pressing this button is gonna do something." Iwi said, referring to the SNES controller. She pressed the start button and a hidden door opened. "I stand corrected."

Dahni inspected it. "It seems to be an elevator to take us up out of here. Interesting."

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 am

Drake nodded. "Sure, Ski is already here"he said. "My room us up stairs.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm

"Convenient."  Jonathon said, getting up and checking the elevator.  "Check to see if any of the other buttons do anything."  He said, walking over to stand by Iwi.

MEANWHILE.

"Oh..."  Lydia said, a little disappointed that Ski was here too.  "I'll head upstairs."  She said, walking by Drake and smiling as she did so.  "Hi Ski..."  She said, walking into Drake's room and sitting on the bed.
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Bridgit took a hesitant step into the room, and took sight of Jonathon and Iwi, who didn't seem to have noticed her own appearance, even with her entrance.

How sad, no one pays you any attention. Have you ever thought it's because you aren't meant to be with them. You're damaging your true potential and power the more you stay with this lowly group.

Shut up, she thought to him, gritting her teeth in frustration and letting her annoyance get the better of her. She walked deeper into the cavern and looked around at the very odd surroundings. "Er, pardon me asking," she said loudly, so they'd notice her, "but what is this?"

Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Rowan picked his head off the table, dust had risen and resettled on his arms. He looked at Bridgit head tilted. "Nice of you to join us." He said to the girl. He stood up stretching his back and yawned, looking around the room. "No idea, but it feels pretty homey, he said, rubbing his eyes. That five minute nap was some of the best sleep he had gotten that week.

youarereta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Jonathon looked at the entrance when he heard a voice.  "Hmm?  Oh, hey Brigit!"  He said, sounding welcoming.  "We're not quite sure what this place is, but it's pretty neat.  Make yourself comfortable."
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Iwi hit the Select button and it caused the monitor behind the table to turn on. Iwi pressed the A button and some sort of map popped up on it.

Dahni waved to Bridget. "It's some kind of base, I think."

Ski nodded to Lydia. "Hello." He could sense her disdain for him being there and decided to step out for a moment. "Excuse me for a moment." He left the room.

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Drake looked at Lydia. "What's up"he asked messing with his controller.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Jonathon looked at the screen.  "Well, the whole hall of justice vibe continues."  He said, staring up at the map.  "I wonder what the purpose of it is though.  Any ideas?"

MEANWHILE

"I don't know.  Something told me to come here.  That and I wanted to see you."  She said, looking at him.  "I risked my life for you...I have no idea why I did it.  I just did it."
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

"Weird," Bridgit said, looking around the room quite mystified. "Does everything around here have a video game theme? I think this is 'ruining the youth's mind' to a larger extent that a lot of parents would think possible," she joked, "a secret video game cave."

Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Rowan leisurely raised his hand in the air, catching the bad school habit immediately by beginning to talk as he lowered it. "Heh, maybe its like the bat cave? You know, so you can track things, maybe the different monsters." Rowans face turned slightly red, he noticed how stupid that sounded as he said it. First the video games and now he was throwing in comic books, how nerdy could he get.

youarereta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Iwi laughed a little. "But, yeah, I agree with Rowan. See, there's an X nearby, that must be where we murdered Bongo Bongo." She said.

Dahni looked at the map. "What about Ridley?"

"Well, you didn't technically kill him. Only mortally wounded him to the point where his guts started coming out of his sides. But that's besides the point!" Iwi said.

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Drake stopped messing with the controller. "It was probably just Link's instict to save Zelda"he said. "Unless you think otherwise"he added.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:06 am

(Time to write my characters out of this for a week)
Jonathon looked up the maps.  "It's true, that map is basically just Kondo Street.  It'd be more useful if it showed us where the living ones were though..."  Jonathon's voice trailed off, something was pulling him back to the door room.  He looked at Iwi.  "I'll be back. I promise."  She told her, he then got up and went back to his door.  He opened it and walked in. "Hello Jonathon.  If you are here, then you must be ready to train with me."  Lyn said to him.  "At the end of this training, you will be able to unlock your full power."  Jonathon nodded to his predecessor.  "I'm ready."

MEANWHILE.

"I don't know Drake.  At first I thought it was just Link protecting Zelda.  But now, I'm not sure.  My mind is conflicting with itself about whether I'm protecting you as Link, or as me.  But I think I really..."  Then she passed out, falling into a sort of comatose state, not likely to wake up anytime soon.
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 am

Name: Sal(Nicknamed Solomon)
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sal, despite his cocky and self assured demeanor, is a scaredycat. He's afraid of things he does not fully understand and hates to be challenged when he says things. He also enjoys annoying his cousin, Iwi. He's from Japan and he highly enjoys shipping people and looking at fan art. Mother 3 gives him intense feels.
Predecessor: Lucas
Rival(optional): If anyone makes a Successor to Claus, they will be his rival, along with Iwi.

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 am

Approval!
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Bridgit gazed around in amazement. It had taken a few minutes for the entire chamber sink in. "Wow," she murmured, gazing at all of the strange technology.

The interior decor is dreadful. 

Ignoring Ghirahim's comment, Bridgit started musing out loud. "Considering my circumstances, this is kind of ironic. I was never much of one for video games, I couldn't afford them."

Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Rowan pointed over to where Iwi was, plenty of retro games and consoles were scattered around the floor.. "Why not try them out now? Harder then most of the newer games now, but I'm sure you can handle it. Maybe even a new challenge for you." He thought about the games on his computer, he still had no urge to play any of them. If Nintendo games came to life who was to say the others wouldn't?

youarereta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PoptartRainbow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

Hi people.

Name: Mavin Granz

Appearance/Picture: 
Spoiler:

Wears a belt around his waist that has plenty of links and a small pouch on his left side. He prefers to wear cargo pants because he likes pockets a lot, and wears a shirt like in the picture (because it looks cool). His muscles are quite developed because of his somewhat kleptomaniac personality along with carrying plenty of things with him for no reason what-so-ever. His hair is naturally spiky and blonde, and he has seemingly luminescent torquoise eyes.

Personality: Likes to hoard things that he finds, and has the strength to back it up. Is kind of a kleptomaniac and takes things that he wants or items that look "cool" or shiny. Alongside that, he will lash out at those that try to take what he believes is important to him. Besides that, he is a rather friendly guy, though you should always check your pockets around him.

Predecessor: Matt (The Hero) from Sword of Mana

Slight History(Optional): A typical problem child, Mavin was always getting in trouble for his sleight-of-hand stealing habit. He was never actually caught though, but he always got punished when new items were found in the house by his parents. Everyday he came home from school with something new, be it a piece of jewelry or a young maiden's undergarments. Though he wasn't really much of a pervert. Sometimes he would magically procure game consoles and acquire games to play, but never really got too immersed in them, and he always put them down after a day or two. His parents were also usually out and about, doing who knows what. He had no idea, they were so distant figures to him who came every once in a while to try to teach him a lesson. The only thing in particular that aroused his interest in their lives was a simple broadsword with a 3 foot-long blade that was always lying in the basement in it's sheath.

PoptartRainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum