Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 am
Latest topics
» MarshClan Information
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm by Streamsong

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Sonic Adventure 3 Next RP Registration
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm by Darkmist

» Nintendo Life
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Nintendo Life - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Nintendo Life

+4
Shadowkit
Darkmist
Nightseer
Swiftpaw
8 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nintendo Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Nintendo Life

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Bridgit had to jump back to avoid the Master Sword, and she involuntarily summoned her own blade.

Why are you hesitating? her voice asked, with an odd hiss, Kill her! Beat her to a bloody pulp, destroy her!

"No!" Bridgit suddenly shouted, gripping her head and dropping her sword. This left her vulnerable to Lydia.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

https://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Rowan went on whatever small amount of instinct he had in his human blood. He unsheathed the blade, jumping in front of Bridgit before pointing it at yet another one of the new comers. With his lack of knowledge on how to even swing his sword he was sure she could easily get through him, but he held it steady, aimed at the girl. "Put the weapon down, we don't need to fight." Heat rushed to his face, he was sure everybody was looking at him, and it conflicted terribly with his usual shy self.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Drake pulled out his blade. "Why don't you put yours down"he said to Rowan. He aimed the tip of his thin blade at Rowan's throat. For some reason trying to help Lydia felt natural.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Iwi, not pleased with the sudden conflict early in the morning, concentrated. PK Flash, ALPHA!  She created a large, slightly explosive, flash of light that was sure to blind almost everyone. "How's about we put the pointy things away right now? It's a bit too early for that."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Rowan forced his eyelid open at the sun like light. Sword falling to the floor in a clatter he opened them, nothing, the one time he stood up, not just for himself but to defend somebody else he was blinded. With a grunt of displeasure he rubbed his eyes, the pure white unvanishing, the white film covering his vision slowly becoming more transparent. He could see shaped, so he knew he wasn't blind, but it would take awhile for his vision to come back. He felt around the ground, finally finding his sword and returning it home to its sheath. He pointed in the general direction of the new girl who had drawn her sword. "Couldn't you aim that better?" He asked, throwing his hand over his eyes to block from the even brighter sun, slowly entering his vision.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowkit Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Drake was rubing his eyes. "God IwI, really?!" He complained.

Shadowkit
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

"Well that big of one was unnecessary but at least it stopped us from going into a fight." said Erica who had been resting.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Bridgit covered her eyes until the flash was over, and tears couldn't help but form in the corner of them. The sword remained gripped lightly in her hand. Suddenly, her shoulders heaved in a crazed laughter, and she grinned madly with a glint of malice in her eyes.

"If she won't solve this problem, I will," she ran her tongue along her lips, and laughed evilly again. Her grip tightened on her sword, and she stood. "It feels cruel to destroy all of you, so leave the girl to me and I'll try and repress my bloodlust enough not to kill you others."
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Iwi looked at Bridget, who seemed to be on the peak of insanity. She took matters into her own hands and decided to give Bridget a little wake-up call. PK Thunder, Alpha. Instead of making a lighting bolt come down on the insane girl, Iwi ran and gripped the sides of her head and administered a small shock to Bridget.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 pm

In a blind furry Rowan grabbed Iwi and yanked her away from Bridgit. "Violence doesn't solve all of our problems!" He shouted, it seemed as if he was saying it to Iwi but he felt that way about all of them. Going off of sounds he dove at Bridgit. Not in an attack but he embraced the girl, his cheek resting on her head, he narrowly avoided the sword, watching the shape of her would be fire red hair. "Calm down." He said, his tone soothing, like if you were talking to a crying child.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Name: Varnon Carios
Appearance/Picture: https://m469.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/xXMabushiiHikariXx/RP/anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167.jpg.html
Personality: Varnon was always an outcast from friends, he had little friends at all. He doesn't care at all what happens to other people when they are getting hurt but if its his few friends then he would pitch in and help them.
Predecessor: Vaati from Legend of Zelda
Rival: Drake, Lydia

Last edited by Darkmist on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm

((Approved))
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Varnon entered the park he had heard of a meeting of people here that had similar dreams as he did including a video character that said that they were our predecessor so he came to the group and shyly said "Hi." since he did not know any of them but with Brigit he felt a similarity.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

During the midst of all of the craziness, it seemed that the Earth was thumping. Really loudly and heavily. It created a quake that literally launched everyone into the air. Only one sound coincided with it. The loud thumping of a bongo. The thump happened once again, this time much more potent and dangerous. "What the..?" Iwi turned to look in the direction that the noise was coming from, surprised by the sudden earthquakes. "I know we live in an earthquake country, but this is ridiculous."
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Lydia realized she couldn't avoid fighting brigit.  "If I have to, I will fight you.  I will not kill you though."  She said, taking a stance for battle.  Jonathon on the other hand was more focused on the earthquakes now.   Drawing the manni katti he looked around for something out of the ordinary.  "Knowing us, I doubt those are natural earth quakes.  We're going to have a fight on our hands."
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamsong Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Bridgit was thrown backwards, but not without maintaining a grip on Rowan. As they were falling back to the ground, she moved her head right next to Rowan's, breathing heavily. "You amuse me," she whispered into his ear, "I'll see you again."

Suddenly, her grip faltered as Bridgit regained her own mind. She was passed out, and slammed into the ground, limp.
Streamsong
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Name:Michael Lux
Appearance/Picture:Nintendo Life - Page 11 Anime+guy+8
Personality:Michael is a very cold very calculating individual.  If he wants you in pain, he will do so in the most painful way he can think.  Yet he has a sympathetic side.  There's a split to him, light, and dark.  The innocent kid, and the demon king.
Predecessor:Lyon(Fire emblem sacred Stones)
Slight History(optional):Too lazy to think of one.  His parents were killed, messed up his head, that sort of deal.
Rival(optional):Erica.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

((Approved)
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 pm

The thumping became fervent and much more frequent, making pretty much constant thumps. The noise of the bongo got much louder and closer. Ski's wings burst through the back of his shirt, clearing him from danger of the ground as he floated an inch or two above it. Iwi started climbing a tree fearfully, holding onto the trunk. "Iwi no like big boom booms." She said childishly. Dahni formed the Power Suit. "I think we've got company." The first thing able to be seen was two grey, detached hands that continued to beat upon the ground like a bongo.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Varnon said "Well I'll let you take care of that thing... Helping people has never been my thing unless its my very small group of friends. Nothing personal."and he teleported away.

Erica sighed and thought to herself "Great another person who hates helping people."

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Whatever was forcing Lydia to try and fight against Brigit stopped as soon as she passed out.  Of course, now she had Bongo Bongo to contend with.  Out of no where a bluetooth device appeared on her ear.  "What?"  She said.  Suddenly she could see more then just the hands.  She saw the massive beast playing the earth like a drum.  At the same time she felt her energy start to fade.  Jonathon needed no incentive to try and see the whole demon.  He rushed the hands.  He tried to keep his footing and jumped when he felt he was close enough, bringing the Manni Katti down and stabbing one of the hands.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Great, first I get blinded and then I knock Bridgit out trying to give her a hug, at least nobody is trying to kill each other anymore. He thought to himself. He quickly backed himself to the edge of the park bench, leaning on the handrail whilst wiping his eyes. The blinding white in his eyes finally faded, he squinted through the sun to see another spectacle of chaos. The group had gone into battle against two floating hands, they looked like they had been cut off of somebody and then enlarged. "What is that?" Rowan asked, much calmer then he thought he would. He drew his blade, looking at Jonathon who had charged it, he doubted he could do anything like that, but he at least needed to protect himself.

youarereta

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftpaw Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Bongo Bongo, the giant monster attacking the group, did not stand for being attacked at the moment.  It put its hands into a cupping motion and the entire area changed. Everyone there was sucked into a world of darkness, where the ground was replaced by a giant bongo with acidic water around it. The creature showed itself momentarily, then disappeared once again. Iwi, startled by the sudden disappearance of her tree, fell onto her butt(which in turn created a noise on the bongo). "Owie.." She stood up. Ski somehow managed to summon Pit's bow and began to charge a shot to fire at Bongo Bongo's hands.
Swiftpaw
Swiftpaw
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmist Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hmm this will be much more harder than the last one. Trying to kill giant hands." said Erica while stabbing Bongo Bongo's left hand.

Darkmist
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightseer Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Jonathon was now trying to not be thrown off.  Once the drumming calmed down enough, Jonathon pulled the sword out and stabbed it into the hand again.  He felt something large hit the drum.  Lydia figured out what the thud was though.  The vision from her blue tooth showed her the beasts face had hit the ground.  She rushed at the strange eye ball and swung the master sword twice before Bongo bongo picked back up and flung Jonathon off of his hand.  "Ow..."  Jonathon said, sitting up and rubbing his head.
Nightseer
Nightseer
MarshClan
MarshClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum