» Nintendo Life
Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

Advertise Us!

Go down

Advertise Us!

Post by Streamsong on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 am

If you want to advertise us, you can copy the following coded message or make your own~

Code:

[center][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]

[i]Hello there, my name is Starwatcher, and I've come with an important message from StarClan. There are new Clans in a new place, and they need you to help them grow and thrive! These clans and territories are home to a variety of cats: Clan cats, Loners, and even Kittypets! There are four Clans to join, friendly staff members, and a very easy system to learn, even if you're not very familiar with the Warriors books.

The site is still in a partial development phase, but it's open to RP in! You'll meet other friendly members in our tight-knit community that's hoping to grow and develop. We try and keep everything interactive and as close to the book's description of processes as much as possible. We appreciate everyone who checks us out, and be sure to join and see what you think![/i]
[url=http://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com/]Warrior Cats: New Dawn[/url]
[/center]

This is what it will look like:

Hello there, my name is Starwatcher, and I've come with an important message from StarClan. There are new Clans in a new place, and they need you to help them grow and thrive! These clans and territories are home to a variety of cats: Clan cats, Loners, and even Kittypets! There are four Clans to join, friendly staff members, and a very easy system to learn, even if you're not very familiar with the Warriors books.

The site is still in a partial development phase, but it's open to RP in! You'll meet other friendly members in our tight-knit community that's hoping to grow and develop. We try and keep everything interactive and as close to the book's description of processes as much as possible. We appreciate everyone who checks us out, and be sure to join and see what you think!

Warrior Cats: New Dawn
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile http://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum