» Nintendo Life
Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm by Nightseer

» Bloodiedhope [WIP]
Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm by Streamsong

» Clan Gathering 7/6/2013
Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm by Nightseer

» Finding a Clan.
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 pm by youarereta

» Reporting for Duty! (Swiftpaw and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm by Goldenstar

» Apprentice Meets Warrior (Darkmist and Goldenstar)
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 pm by Goldenstar

FAQ

Go down

FAQ

Post by Streamsong on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Q: How do I play?
A: First, you will need to make a character. To do this, use this template to fill out the information on your cat and post it in the Cat Creation section. After that, you have to wait for an Administrator or Moderator to approve them. Once that is done, you're free to post in one of the areas as your cat and explore the world!

Q: Can I have more than one cat character?
A: Yes, in fact, it's encouraged! The only rule against your characters is that if one is Leader, you cannot announce another of yours to be Deputy.

Q: What should my username be?
A: Usually, your username should reflect one of your cats, but it's not required. Your rank and usergroup will follow suit, and you can always request it to be changed to a different character or name here.

Q: How would my cat become a leader?
A: Usually, this is achieved if your cat is Deputy and the current Leader retires or dies. In rare circumstances, you can get Administrator approval to be directly moved into a Leader position, but this will rarely be done.

Q: I need help, who should I contact?
A: Well, there's several things you can do. The first is to make a topic in the Questions and Answers section and wait for either the staff or another member to answer. If it's something personal, or too embarrassing to ask forum-wide, you can always Private Message a member of staff, they'll be glad to help~

Q: Can I make my own Clan?
A: Yes, though it requires a lot of work. To do this, you would need at least five different members involved, a leader, deputy, and preferably, a Medicine Cat as well. You must find some sort of territory for it (either by taking some from the Outskirts or going beyond it to find some) and establish all that's needed for a Clan. Once that is complete, you should contact an Administrator to add the new Clan to the areas and allow your leader to travel to StarClan to receive their lives.

Q: Can two of my characters interact with each other?
A: Yes, but to an extent. Because there is no benefit from winning battles, such as an Exp system in other RP sites, you can fight your own other cat, though one eventually has to lose. You can also mate your cats if you wish to. The only real restriction is that you cannot mentor yourself. Nor can you make another of your cats deputy if you find yourself becoming leader.
Streamsong
MarshClan
MarshClan

View user profile http://warriorsnewdawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum